Thu May 26, 2016, Spielbar 7pm (open gaming night)

Ok, so we have 10+ people.
Not bad, not bad.

Multiple envelopes? Time travellers? DM bribes? Sparkling Sprinkles? Welcome, everybody, to Wisconsin: The Campaign!

Sorry for going slightly incommunicado - I was hit by a couple Horrible Things That Immediately Require Doing this week. I’ll try to put up a bit of campaign background later tonight. In the meantime, if you already have character ideas, please send me a quick pm so that I can quash them … er, so that I can better prepare tomorrow’s game.

Seeya!

I for now stick with the rooftop lurker with the grey cape and cowl…

…And Just in case: I raise tiny tiny marshmallows as sprinkles.

I’m only bring 2 people. See you all tonight.
H if I play I want to be a wizard beard. :smiley:

Return of the floating beards? This really IS Wisconsin the campaign…

Well since I’m not feeling too well I won’t make it today after all.

Or today, if real life intrudes on yesterday’s ‘tonight’ …

In any case, off to Wisconsin we go. The envelopes are filling up, and who knows, I may even have decided on a system by 7. Fingers crossed.

And thanks once again for all the bribes. Those supermarket stickers are always appreciated (the soccer ones are apparently today’s gold standard), and you know I’m a sucker for muffins. But am I the only one who now immediately thinks “Sparkling Sprinkle” when looking at GJ’s new avatar?

See you tonight!

Boo. Hiss. Get better …

I… No I mean the cupcakes… sorry the muffins with thick buttercream frosting, sparkling sprinkles and tiny marshmallows on top (finally got it right) will be there early. No work today anyways.

Okay, I was told these ain’t the 90s anymore. One does not simply talk about food without photographing it…

From my count 11 people. One game of 4 one of 5? How many can you take H?

Ugh… Seems I caught a cold. Have fun guys.

Simultaneous tables! No, no, just kidding …

Two groups of 5 (get better, Kay!)? Sounds good to me.

Incidentally, if anyone could quickly run off half a dozen of the character sheets at this link, they’d be a Sparkling Sprinkle-esque superhero:

chaosium.com/content/FreePDF … -Start.pdf

(If not, no big deal.)

Thanks and see you later!

Wow.

The hype levels for the campaign of the millenium have reached page 4! Insane! Exciting! Fantastic! Weird!

Campaign? I’m hyped about the cupcakes!

Mmmm cupcakes. Nice and even now.

History has been made

Damn, I try making cupcakes and you have to top it with history.

Not fair! ;(

I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that GJ was referring to the cupcakes.

-H- knows me too well. Scary