Thu March 6, 2017, Spielbar 19h30 (open gaming night)

Another week, another game to plan…

Any DM want to run something?

Who is going to be there and play?

Sure, I could run something. Happy to play as well.

I’ll probably be there :slight_smile:

I should be there too.

I’ll come too.
Does anyboy have an idea what to play? I could prepare a character for once :smiley:

We haven’t had a whodunit in a while. I was thinking of perhaps running a ‘historical investigation’ (nudge nudge wink wink) using the Private Eye system at one of the tables if anyone is up for that sort of thing.

1 Like

Sounds fun.

I would like to run a game of Mutants and Masterminds one of these days, but I need to brush up on the rules first. I also had that Pendragon adventure I wrote as an introductory scenario many years ago… I could run that too one of these days…

I shall be there as well.
Recently, I’ve read about the “Goblin Quest” system - has anyone tried it? The Sean Bean scenario (5 Sean Beans have to survive under different settings) grabbed my attention…

Wow - are you trying to find a harder to survive RPG than Cthulhu? I predict everyone is dead within the first 5 minutes.

p.s. I wont be there this week.

I really hope I’m there when this happens!

I was thinking maybe next week or the next?

Do you already know when you’d be available? I can try to plan around your dates…

Hopefully I’ll be back fairly regularly starting next week, but things are rather unpredictable on my end, so don’t worry about planning around me. Worst case scenario, if I miss it I may request a re-run at some later date if you’re up for it.

1 Like

Seeing as I am still burried in work - I don’t think I’ll make it :confused: But have fun guys!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Well, I have been writing pregens in preparation… Any particular character concept you’d be interested in?