Thu February 4th, 7h30pm, Spielbar

your weekly thread of weekly open-table RPG goodness…

Anybody has anything in the plans?

Wanna continue the 5th edition game? (Provided that everyone can make it again)

Sure can do… If not, I can probably run something else, as soon as I figured what…

Actually, scratch that, something has come up…

I’ll still try to visit you guys, but I will be on the later side of late… So, I will probably not be able to join a game, certainly not DM… :frowning:
But I will pass by to wave hello…

I’ll be there!

Could possibly even run something, if I know on time…

I should be there too.

[quote=“Simon”]Actually, scratch that, something has come up…

I’ll still try to visit you guys, but I will be on the later side of late… So, I will probably not be able to join a game, certainly not DM… :frowning:
But I will pass by to wave hello…[/quote]

Too bad. Maybe another time then!

I’ll be there too!
(Even if on friday I’ll have to wake up at 5… ugh… dedication… XD )

I’ll be there too

Hey Guys,

Its been a while but I would be happy to pop in tomorrow evening.
Just me, Vanessa wont be joining sadly.

See you tomorrow!

Semi-sure.

The Opera madness makes things a bit difficult today.

So, nobody is running anything?

I can bring that first Queeste adventure again, didn’t plan anything else yet…

Re-scratching boys and girls, I should be able to make it almost on time after all.
I’ll be bringing D&D 5 stuff but will try to have something else ready until then…

Update: I cannot join you guys today, sorry… See you next time!

[quote=“Simon”]Re-scratching boys and girls, I should be able to make it almost on time after all.
I’ll be bringing D&D 5 stuff but will try to have something else ready until then…[/quote]
Unfortunately I won’t make it - but since we won’t be have all the players from last week at the table the 5th ed. game won’t be continued anyway I guess.

Opera-Madness + cold sneaking up from behind vs. Spielbar

Hot bathtub wins!

See you next week.

[quote=“Thopthes”][quote=“Simon”]Re-scratching boys and girls, I should be able to make it almost on time after all.
I’ll be bringing D&D 5 stuff but will try to have something else ready until then…[/quote]
Unfortunately I won’t make it - but since we won’t be have all the players from last week at the table the 5th ed. game won’t be continued anyway I guess.[/quote]

Actually, we ran the dungeon… But I will make up a new one before the next game…