Thu Feb 8, 02017, Spielbar 7pm (Open Gaming Night)

Anybody going to show up on Thursday who is either Pathfinder-averse or doesn’t have time for a campaign? If so, I’ll cook up a little one-shot.

Yes, I shall show up again since I (kind of) don’t have to care for university in February :raised_hands:

Hey, I’m new here, as well as to p&p games in general. (closest thing I’ve played is descent) I’ve read the d&d5e free basic rule book and watched some games so (i think) I have a rough understanding on how it works :slight_smile:
As a newbie I don’t have any dice and don’t know if I should show up with a filled out character sheet or if I don’t have to bring anything?

Hi Zorniborni,

There are usually plenty of dice to go around; don’t worry if you don’t have any. You also won’t need a completed character sheet, particularly since we often don’t know what we’ll be playing until minutes before we start. Pencil and paper are always handy, though.

Anybody else coming/playing/running?

not sure yet, depends on how tired i’ll be after the shadowrun session on wednesday :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try to show up too! :slight_smile:

I’m hoping to be there tomorrow, but not 100% sure.

I’ll be there, too!
(Welcome back, @Lade!)

I’ll also be there with at least one friend (potentially other friends joining as well, but unsure about that). Looking forward to a night of games

Sorry, something came up so count me out :I

i’m pretty much half asleep already, so i’m a noshow too :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.