Thu Aug 4, 2016, Spielbar 7pm (open gaming night)

See you there?

Yes I might be there this week…looking forward to meet you for thr first time :wink:
Already any ideas what will be played or is there anything I should bring with me?

In, can run something if desired. Might even something less gimmicky than last week. Any requests?

[quote=“Grenom”]Yes I might be there this week…looking forward to meet you for thr first time :wink:
Already any ideas what will be played or is there anything I should bring with me?[/quote]
Looking forward to meeting you, too. Not sure what games will be on offer just yet, but I’m guessing that there’ll be two this week, so hopefully there’ll be something you’ll enjoy. Dice/pencil/paper can’t hurt, but there are usually enough floating around that it isn’t a problem if somebody needs to borrow something.

Sounds great :wink:
Got a lot of dices too so I can lend some too :wink:

I’ll be there this Thursday (day off, so this time for sure :nerd:) and looking forward to an envelope game :smiley:

I should be there.

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

I may be a bit late today…30min at maximum

Tonight’s entertainment, should you have been wondering, shall feature a pleasant excursion into the placid world of academia. Theoretical treatises shall be discussed in a polite and genteel manner, and we will work together toward the goal of knowledge and higher learning.

Or something like that.

Pencils, paper, assorted dice, coins or tokens if you happen to have any.

See you in an hour!