Thu Aug 18, 2016, Spielbar 7h30pm (open gaming night)

Hello guys, time to arrange our weekly game…

As usual, DM should post to offer their game and players can signal their interest.
I also want to remind people to try to sign up in advance as much as possible, some games requires a bit of organisation and it really helps to know in advance how many people to prepare the sessions for…
We try to accommodate walk-in but signing up in advance is the only way to be sure that there will be a spot waiting for you…

Anyway, next week I am planning on running a game from the D&D family. Either D&D 5 or Pathfinder… [color=#BF00BF]Edit: It will be Pathinder…As said, I prepared some pre-gen, but if you want, you are welcome to bring your own characters: 1st level; 15 points of ability scores[/color]
I can run it for up to 6 players and two spots have already been claimed…

[color=#8000BF]D&Finder[/color] (Simon)
6 spots: - lemonmon
- Tom/Thopthes
- Zdoze
-
-
-

[color=#8000BF]H’s special[/color] (Harald)
-

ah thats sad I would love to join you for D&D next week but i am sadly not in town…I’ll join you all again in september :wink:

Noooooooo!
[youtube]WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube]

Well, there is always September as you said…

Hey guys,
I’d love to get in on this!

Anything I need to do to prepare? I GM a Pathfinder game so I’m pretty fluent in 3.5-ese, but I’ve yet to play 5e (though I’ve seen/heard a lot of live play and it seems straightforward).

Do you run pre-gen characters?

[quote=“Zdoze”]Hey guys,
I’d love to get in on this!

Anything I need to do to prepare? I GM a Pathfinder game so I’m pretty fluent in 3.5-ese, but I’ve yet to play 5e (though I’ve seen/heard a lot of live play and it seems straightforward).

Do you run pre-gen characters?[/quote]

Yeah, D&D 5 is pretty straightforward. And it is still D&D, so it wouldn’t be any problem for somebody with experience of the other editions…

I’ll bring pre-gens.

I’ll be there, and should we split into two tables again, I can run something involving, by request, goblins and unions.

Not sure about the system yet; perhaps Basic D&D or somesuch.

See you then!

Nope, ain’t biting! :stuck_out_tongue:

(I kid, I kid …)

I would like to participate on Thursday, if it’s still possible :slight_smile:

Welcome… Any game in particular?

[quote="-H-"]

Nope, ain’t biting! :stuck_out_tongue:

(I kid, I kid …)[/quote]

I should make it this week, around 8-8:15ish again. Hopefully that still works for whatever game will have me.

Still not biting!

(Then again, the theory that the only reason for the release of Essentials was to give 4th ed. fans something to look down on is intriguing. It explains so many … Argh! Must not give in! Not taking the bait! Going to post something in the chitchat forum that has nothing to do with editions now …)

I’ll try to make it. Anyone plan on showing up early for chitchat and slandering single-letter individuals¹ behind their back?

:^)

¹One or two dashes are completely optional

I’ll be there (for probably the last time in a really long while).

Oo, I’m in! Who are we talking about? Q? V? Man, those guys are schmucks!

Since 00GJ is talking in code it’s probably M.

Hmmm, I suppose I should really try to make it this week.

So. How will I recognize you all? Other than shuffling around awkwardly and looking lost until you call me over?

Well, things poppet up and I may not show up after all.
Have fun, everyone!

Just yell out ‘system matters!’ or ‘monkeys!’ and someone will answer…

I unfortunately am not feeling too well so I won’t make it today, sorry.

We are generally sitting in the back when we play. But in the summer, we often wait at a table outside while waiting for the players…

I think that if you ask the wait staff, they should be able to guide you. Rollenspieler or RPG group (or reservation is under the later name…)