Thu Aug 11, 2016, Spielbar 7pm (open gaming night)

Who will come? Who will DM?

If need be I might come up with something. But tell me early enough.

I’m thinking of something comic related…

I’ll be there.

I may have something I can run (have a couple of ideas), probably going to be WFRP.

I probably will have a +1.

I’ll be there… I can run something, but I don’t have anything planned yet…

I should be there too.

My +1 got an eye injury.

I won’t be around this week - in fact, I may well be snowed in!

Have fun, all, and catch you next Thursday …

I’m finally back tonight! Though I’ll only get there around 8:15-8:30ish. Would it be possible to hop into a running game, if no-one objects to my tardiness?

Hello again, It’s been a while since my last post, can I join you guys? I have to say that I havn’t played dnd for ages but I would like to spend the evening getting to know you and trying to remember my youth days. :smiley:

P.S. Could bring board games if you want.

1. Hi Liam / Ian / Ethan… Canadian guy!
  2. I assume the Spielbar has a sufficient supply of boardgames.
  3. I don’t assume that it will be dnd tonight. (Scott mentioned WFRP and I’d go a bit Marvelish)
  4. Preparation is so easy when people announce their appearance the same day and you have a full time job…

Edit:
Before Simon spends the whole day wondering: the 1991 revision of the 1984 version.

I apologise most sincerely for the late notice (and late arrival), unfortunately I wasn’t even expecting to be able to make it until today.

[quote=“Chylli”]1. Hi Liam / Ian / Ethan… Canadian guy!
2. I assume the Spielbar has a sufficient supply of boardgames.
3. I don’t assume that it will be dnd tonight. (Scott mentioned WFRP and I’d go a bit Marvelish)
4. Preparation is so easy when people announce their appearance the same day and you have a full time job…

Edit:
Before Simon spends the whole day wondering: the 1991 revision of the 1984 version.[/quote]

Dont know if you referring to me I’m Akis, but since it’s been long since I introduced myself it’s ok :smiley:

I might be able to make it

1. Nice to have you again.
  2. Now it’s definitely two tables.
  3. Can’t you guys tell us a little bit earlier?

I m here, dunno who I have to talk to… lol

Ok, I made the executive decision of putting my censor boots on and remove a few uncivil messages.
I fel that the exchange fostered a bad atmosphere with little payoff…
Still not sure that I made the right decision to be honest…

But gaming is supposed to be about a fun shared experience and having bad blood and people mad at each other is not conducive of that…