Thu Apr 14, 2016, Spielbar 7pm (open gaming night)

Come ye, come ye!

Finally, finally, FINALLY!
Schedule changes happened, and I should be able to pop in for Spielbar games almost every week again.
What’s the current player state? How many players/tables per week?

Also, anyone interested in the concept of a megadungeon?

Should be joining you again from this week onward, you fine, fine folks.

Anyone got a game planned?

Oh no… GJ found the Yubble bottle…

Always keep your eye on the metagame …

I’ll be there and can probably run something if there are no other plans. A couple unexpected things cut into my free time, so I’m not sure I’ll be able to roll out the campaign, but if not, I could offer a “1920s investigation” for anyone interested in such things. (Somebody mentioned wanting to play last week.)

Glad you’ll be able to make it more often, GJ.

Great Slogan there.

I’ll forward that to the guys in marketing. Thanks Tom.

I’ll should be there too :slight_smile:

Marketing called back. They’ll make this the next big campaign with a homepage where people can enter names that will generate labels for the bottles like “Tom found the Yubble bottle.” “Gerty found the Yubble bottle.” and so on. An people will go through the shelves to find the bottle with their name on it. Totally new thing! Never been before!

I’ll be there!

Fools, you don’t choose Yubble; Yubble chooses you!

takes notes

I should be able to make it this week

Sorry, not me - I’m going to Bulgaria on Friday; don’t want to stay out too late the day before as I have to be up early. And I know I’ll end up staying to the bitter end if I do show up.

I should be there.

Hi all,
80% I should be present tomorrow…and yes, I would like a “1920s investigation” :smiley:

Cheers
A.

All right, two tables, then. Who else has something to offer?

Since I haven’t really had time to prepare anything, let’s go for broke and make tomorrow a

[size=200]Double Feature[/size]

Our games have usually kicked off around 8 pm lately, so for anyone interested, there’ll be a special warm-up mystery at 7. Can you solve the case in just 59 minutes? A hopelessly derivative puzzler awaits!

At 8, we’ll turn to the main features.

Sound like a plan?

See you tomorrow!

I’ll be there!

A friend, Joana, will join only for the warm-up mystery.

I have something I could run if necessary.

[quote="-H-"]
[size=200]Double Feature[/size]

Our games have usually kicked off around 8 pm lately, so for anyone interested, there’ll be a special warm-up mystery at 7. Can you solve the case in just 59 minutes? A hopelessly derivative puzzler awaits!

At 8, we’ll turn to the main features.

Sound like a plan?

See you tomorrow![/quote]

Perfect! I’ll be there for the 59 min mystery at 7pm. Might stick around for a while after that but probably not till the end. Double Feature is perfect for tonight. :smiley:

See you!

In for the early game.