The VALUE of Education

Please indicate in your post:

  • Do you come to DM or play? (what system do you intend to DM?)

  • Which Tier is your game or character?

  • Are you coming by yourself or are you signing up a group of people? (How many people?)

  • Which table/game would you like to join?

  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)


Resouces:

:point_right: Address: Holochergasse 53

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our VALUE Code of Conduct

:point_right: Our VALUE Houserules for DnD

:point_right: VALUE magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

:point_right: preliminary Suggestion and Complaint form

I plan to be there. Happy to offer another round of “Beautiful Space Pirates” since the game last week was such a blast.

Otherwise I’d also be really interested in finally trying out “Honey Heist”.

Or if people are feeling like a bit more action/spookyness is in order I can also offer the “ALIEN RPG” with the scenario “Destroyer of Worlds”. (more info to follow if this is the chosen game)

1 Like

I hope I’m healthy by then but I’m down for all those options

1 Like

Will be there.

Will offer either DnD 5e (T3-T4, so lv 11-16, or 17-20)

or Nights Black Agents, former secret agents hunting vampires, who control the the world.

Dnd:

The Master of Coin

Reeve Aurelius, head of the Golden Scales Company, a massive trading company that has expanded in many different areas has invited the most powerful and richest into his Golden Palace for a gala. Partially to show off his wealth, partially to lobby for more reach in law. There are few Reeve Aurelius doesn’t have in his pocketbook with his money, artifacts and connections. He hoards more and more power, controlling more and more of the economy.

“Miss Fortune” Shabesh and “Golden Lady” Wauna, a pair of women who claim to be rogues and thieves who intend to take down the Head of the Golden Scales down a notch, steal his massive fortune as well as his “Lucky Coin”, something he claimed to have stolen from the goddess of Luck Tymora.

Gameplay: Infiltration, Heist, Social

Content Warnings: Workplace Abuse, Political Corruption, Mind Control, Imprisonment.

1 Like

I am interested in attending, but unsure as I am exhausted froma few weeks of travel. I will be by myself.

If I make it, I would like to play 5E, or simply observe. I have several characters I can bring in, all pretty basic (nothing ultra cheesy, mostly just funny RP characters).

would love to join :coin:

Some friends voiced interest in honey heist, so we’ll go with that this week.

Bringing +3. ^^

The DnD adventure sounds great, I’d love to join

Hii! I’d love to join your adventure if there’s still a spot free :blush:

I’d like to come for that, if you think there’s still a spot left. In case you do, is there any prep required?

@Crios @chaos

Get in then, would you prefer T3 or T4?

You can absolutely join us. No prep required - we’ll do character creation and heist prep together.

1 Like

:books:

DMs (2):

  • BufoBufo :coin: T4
  • ThatGuyTed :bear: [HoneyHeist]

Players (11):

  • Bobby723 :coin:
  • chaos :coin:
  • Crios :coin:
  • Dartbinks :coin:
  • meko11 :coin:
  • cat4laughs :bear:
  • Eel_pulp :bear:
  • ThatGuyTed’s +3 :bear: (x3)
  • andyv2k14

I’d join if there space

Hellooo, would like to join the adventure if there is space, Im newer to dnd as I mostly play Daggerheart, so I dont mind which tier we’d play :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late notice but if it’s ok I’d like to join as well, rusty on my DND but definitely excited

Alright there were no preferences so T4 it is.

Lets rock.

3 Likes

I have only played T1 with the new rules, so I think T3 would be more manageable, if the majority want T4 though then that’s alright as well

I just saw that, alrighty

Hey I might be a Little late. Still Need to Cook and eat. Just came Home