Please indicate in your post:
-
Do you come to DM or play? (what system do you intend to DM?)
-
Which Tier is your game or character?
-
Are you coming by yourself or are you signing up a group of people? (How many people?)
-
If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)
Resouces:
Address: Holochergasse 53
New to the Forum
Our VALUE Code of Conduct
Our VALUE Houserules for DnD
VALUE magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)
Discord for questions and stuff
preliminary Suggestion and Complaint form
we changed to 5.5 (2024) D&D rules 
please take a look at our
Our V.A.L.U.E. House Rules (remodeled & remastered)
I’m curious but I’ve never played Daggerheart before. Do you think this is suitable for a newby? 
to be fair it will be the first time I run this system 
in general it is great for newbies
lets wait how many players show interest
if I get less than 3 I could also run a DND oneshot instead^^
2 Likes
Hey all I am back from sweden and I have looted way too many TTRPG books,
I would like to run a oneshot in any of these eventually but I think for now it’s either going to be:
1. Tales from the loop
Explore strange technologies and sci fi mysteries in a weird alternnate 80s nostalgia trip in northern sweden as a bunch of kids
2. Cy_borg
Cyborg is mork borg ,everythings sucks the world is ending and slowly corroding, character death is common and rolling and creating a new one is quick. A perfect fit for dystopian cyberpunk!
I am also down to try the other two books or join someone else should players be light ^ ^
(Vienna feels really empty right now so I am not expecting a lot of ppl)
1 Like
the fun part is that I’ve actually tried Salvage Union before and kinda…made a few maybe-campaign-preparations that never went anywhere just sitting on my desktop right now. If anything should be done, I think I’d be down to tussle with mechs & looting. Big fan of Battletech and other such science-fiction.
1 Like
I’ll be there. Down to play either system with a slight preference for Cy-borg at the moment.
1 Like
app. the Daggerheart won’t work out so I plan to run a T3 adventure instead
Orichids of the Invisible Mountain (T3)
is a mystical venezuelan-inspired epic
I will join for whatever either dying in cyberpunk or space communism. So count me in
1 Like
Hey,
I plans fell through and I can come this Friday.
I can join @Darthbinks T3 game, or run something myself, depending on what the people want/we get people for.
DnD 5e (24)
Ghosts of the Past (T2-3)
In the city of Stormreach, situated on the coast of the continent of Xen’drik, adventurers, explorers and archaeologists wander explore the countryside to wander into ancient tombs and ruined cities of the lost giant civilization. They try to pry ancient magical artifacts and treasures from the ruins to sell for profit or display for glory. There are many who will identify, buy artifacts and those who collect them for themselves in this city of dubious law.
Yesterday a mysterious break-in into the vault of infamous collector Nathan Eskiel has the city in a furor. With accusations flying around and tensions between factions rising, someone needs to find the missing artifacts or at least the culprit before violence erupts into the city.
Theme: Investigation, talk and lore heavy, Eberron Campaign Setting
PasiĂłn de las Pasiones
This is a telenovela/soap opera ttrpg with a very easy system. High drama and more plot twists that your average M. Night Shyamalan movie.
@truecrawl @ThatGuyTed @DiabolosHunter1
I think salvage union is better suited for mini campaigns but I am also curious about it so let’s do it. If you want your own pilot + mech then prepare something or read up on the rules.
I will however bring some premades from the salvage union downloads so you can also learn at the table:
Form fillable character sheets here
Salvage Union Downloads – Leyline Press
1 Like
@cat4laugh
Cool! For what time is that session meant to start, date-wise? I didn’t think it was meant for this week.
Tomorrow, I will dm a KULT session at Requisite.
@truecrawl We’re in the WoWkeepers Friday thread my man ^^’ it was very much meant for tomorrow
Then please enjoy your game & receive my tip of the hat, maaan. Would gladly join but have a game to run on the same timeslot. Sticking with Kult. But Salvage Union is kinda good, I think.
1 Like
I’m also down for DnD T3 
1 Like
I would very much like to join for the Cy_borg along with a +1
1 Like
@BufoBufo @Philipp2
the game will be set in Eberron
and you will be sent to investigate events along the coast of the mysterious, unexplored, southern continent of Xen’drik 
if you do not know anything about the setting, I will tell you what you need to know, so don’t worry

@BufoBufo @Philipp2
thanks for playing
You returned to the elven wizard “Dragonhawk” (def. her real name
) in the city of Stormreach, and reported what you found. She was saddened that you told her, that you did not find any ghost orchids … since you decided to keep them yourself.
… still she was very interested but also troubled by your report - the good news is that at least this region will be safe now. 
You all gain +20 Downtime Days, 1600 GP as a reward for discovering and also dealing with the problem, a Ghost Orchid that works as Spell Scroll of Resurrection (very rare; consumeable), and keep ONE of the following items:
additionally since, you got the celestial snake skin from the laboratory of the hags, you gain access to the following Downtime Activity 
“Forge Magic Item: Robe of Scintillating Colors (very rare; attunement)”.
Downtime Cost: 10 Downtime Days
After an adventure, your DM might tell you, that you have the possibility to get an additional magic item, but your character has to invest time to forge it (E.g. your party might have found magic ore, you could forge into a magic weapon). Your DM will tell you which magic item you might forge. You character may spend 10 Downtime Days to gain this item.
This can be done only once per item - you cannot forge the same magic item more than once.
1 Like