The V.A.L.U.E. of Sunday

@cat4laugh wants to continue Spelljammer with @xaosseed

I wont be able to join today, sorry fellahs!

Seems Iā€™ll be late 15min or so, depending on the transportation godsā€¦

I missed a bus so ill be slightly delayed. Omw

Congratulations to @Xyathn, @Mexikorn and @PedroAA for surviving the first part of White Plume Mountain! You are now holding Blackrazor in your hands, the blade of darkness, the original Hexblade.

In addition, you receive 3200 GP each and the following items:

@Xyathn receives a ring of spell storing.
@Mexikorn receives Mizzium half plate.
@PedroAA receives a Wakened Dragonā€™s Wrath Rapier (necrotic) as his rapier was touched by Blackrazorā€™s dark magic.

You can keep Blackrazor as a story reward at my table and use it for the remainder of the adventure!

Thanks for playing and an for preventing a disaster

Is it better to be mercifulā€¦?
You decided to spare Mihani Aranni, the Aranea (werespider). With your help she will try to send the Red Hand false information about you and your presence. You gain the following downtime activity:
Counterintelligence
Feed the Red Hand false information to maybe make them move troops from the fort to wherever you are supposed to be.

• You gain the following downtime actions:

Infiltration Expert
You prepare heavily for the coming infiltration and taking of the fort Hillswatch. This might give you something special during the infiltration.

Scouting the tower
You scout around the fort and try to find good entry points to enter the fort in the future, maybe there is a secret entrance.

Espionage (requires Goblin, and either proficiency in disguise kit or access to disguise or alter self)
You enter the fort as a goblin or hobgoblin and try to find out more about the insides of the fort, the people, commanders and the Red Hand.

Maps, Maps, Maps
You try to find maps of the fort that will help you infiltrate better and maybe find weakspots in its defenses.

Abducting some poor goblinā€¦again
You try and catch some patrol or messenger on his way out in order to gain information about the Red Hand and about the people in the fort.

To those who ran through ā€œRealmspace Sortie!ā€ and ā€œBeholdā€¦ Hā€™Cathaā€ - @jboimler @cat4laugh @Jackfruitchilli and Tim and Ericā€™s players* you have now graduated Spelljammer Academy!

Everyone got a pearl worth 100gp from the strongbox found with Wizpop on the Tyrantship and as a graduation gift you may choose one of the following:
+1 rod of the pact keeper
+1 shield
+1 weapon
Bag of holding
Goggles of night

*For Tim & Ericā€™s players let me know your forum handles and I will update this.

2 Likes

Drydzt is back and will be joining next session :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.