The V.A.L.U.E. of Reservations

Oh i was saying i would dm t2 otherwise

the main problem is that we have ā€œonlyā€ 4 tables

I had a lot of fun last week, so I will be coming by again with my T2 character from last time

I do see I am rather late in posting, though, so I will just sit wherever I fit :slight_smile:

Hey ho besties; my family decided to appear a bit sooner, so Iā€™ll have to miss today. Someone feel free to take my spot. :point_up:

:point_up:

so Iā€™ll have to miss today

:point_down:

I wonā€™t make it today :frowning:

:point_down: :point_down:

Gotta bail out.

thus I put @Takanari, @TiLoak & @Xerdor up

I wonā€™t make it today :frowning: . Turns out Iā€™m a bit behind on my studies. But Iā€™ll be there next time

Gotta bail out. Some things came up. Will try to join next Friday.

Plans changed and I will not join today

Thanks for playing

Your new witchy Family @Kenta
You are now a Hexblood with a bond to the hags Gretel Grotgnaw and Agatha All-eye. They can contact you and you can contact them in your dreams.
You can also access the covenā€™s magic but it will come with a heavy price, perhaps even losing your character.

Indebted to the Nameless one @Hamer
You made a deal with the nameless one for great power. You have to fulfill your part of the bargain. You gain access to the following downtime activity.
Converting the Desperate
You stay in Drellinā€™s Ferry and try to convert the people to worship the nameless one. Perhaps you might even start a cult.

• Downtime activities: (for those who are here next time. Please tell me if you do any of them)

Emergency Room (requires proficiency in medicine or the healer feat)

War is coming and as a medic you know you have to prepare. Use your skills to prepare several ointments and other bandages to potentially help your comrades.

Hunting the Hunters.

Marauders hunt in to woods and you have given yourself the mission to hunt them down. It might save a poor farmerā€™s life someday.

Gathering Resources

The Red Hand is coming and you need to be prepared. People are trying to leave but it is unorganized. Can you organize the resources of the town.

Requisition Forms

Perhaps you need additional resources from the big city of Brindol. With the fastest horse you can make it there in time.

Smuggling for Fun and Profit

Some people want their goods out quick and nice. Some people are working with other criminal organizations. Perhaps you can also make some profit here.

3 Likes

:dragon: plans to do

Hunting the Hunters

next time

It will be my pleasureā€¦ :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well. Considering Ryn almost bit the dust and therefore starts questioning his own strength, and seeing Dryztā€™s power when taking down the bridgeā€¦
I think Ryn will spend the downtime listening to @Hamerā€™s character proselytizing. Initially from a distance. But fairly quickly his interest cannot be hidden anymore.
If Dryzt chooses to do so, heā€™d have a fairly easy time converting Ryn.

3 Likes

coolā€¦I will prepare my speach for Friday :smiling_imp:

1 Like

cannot wait!!! :popcorn:

Here are the haikus from last session.

Summary

Eternal battle
Itā€™s angels against demons
Have to pick a side

Looking for lost souls
Found one with a friendly dog
Looks like a maggot

Looking for a bag
Needs to hold ten thousand souls
Maybe win with dice

Bribing with nice drink
Water from Mount Olympus
Neat or on the rocks?

Surprising event
Dice master learns a new game
End of ages nigh

Shakira gambles
Dice as improvised weapon
The dice are loaded

Broken magic ship
Can be piloted with spells
High level go zoom

Door blocking our way
Our Lady of the lockpick
Open Says a-me

Rats with open heads
Trash tunnel into the dark
Letā€™s do something else

Investigation
Looking for another ship
Going back to hell

One hell is lawful
The other is chaotic
To hell with it all

Contract with Genie
Need to find lost magic ship
Really a pit fiend

Devils glow bright green
Her arrows fly quick and true
Looks like pin cushions

So much time to write
Haikus written in combat
Losing track of dice

Standing by watching
Seems a bit like overkill
Still isnā€™t my turn

Bard frightens devil
Runs away in sheer terror
Scary, scary bard

3 Likes

Thanks for the fun game, @cat4laugh.
Just wanted to know whatā€™s the potion exactly, which the Kobold gifted us?

Cheers
Pjotr

@Tea007 @TiLoak @Col_Mustard_Ret @Arthilas @Xyathn
As you adjust to life in the City of Doors some of you found supportive acquaintance in the society of sensation. You witnessed the untimely demise of an apparent madman and took first steps towards the recommissioning of a derelict spelljamming vessel.
Willum of the Interplanar Insurance Company hired you, at a very fair rate it seems, to assist in the regulation of a rather peculiar claim.
Now you are, after a short brush with treachery and seduction, just past the gate to hell - on your path to a fabled font of knowledge that should help you to track down your quarry.

http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/wondrous-items:piwafwi-of-fire-resistance

FĆ¼r die Gruppe die den roten Umhang bekommen habenā€¦ Dieser erfĆ¼llt die Beschreibung

1 Like

Of course my character Frar the Smutje would very much prefer some Stove Mittens of Fire Resistance :disguised_face:.
As for the slimy potion Spooch the Kobold gave us, I would very much like to know what it does, since we did not have the opportunity to drink it in-game.

It was just slimeā€¦ nothing more nothing less.

That being said thanks for the reminder. I havenā€™t told you the magic item for my table yet. It is a cloak of protection. @Jackfruitchilli @Mexikorn @Pjotr @Stracci

3 Likes