The V.A.L.U.E. of Pastries

Felt unwell yesterday, probably won’t dm.

I would join today too

Ill be 15 mins late so start without me^_^

will run today a bit late will join a table with a free spot

We will arrive late as well :slight_smile:

@BufoBufo @PatrickD @ThatGuyTed

Items:

• each one a healing potion from the druids
  • each a healer’s kit (10 uses) from the druids
  • each 100gp from the senate of Hillsfar
  • (Brodec also got 50gp from the clergy of Bane)

Alchemy Jug

Wondrous item, uncommon
Minor tier (12 TCP)
12 lb.

This ceramic jug appears to be able to hold a gallon of liquid and weighs 12 pounds whether full or empty. Sloshing sounds can be heard from within the jug when it is shaken, even if the jug is empty.
You can use an action and name one liquid from the table below to cause the jug to produce the chosen liquid. Afterward, you can uncork the jug as an action and pour that liquid out, up to 2 gallons per minute. The maximum amount of liquid the jug can produce depends on the liquid you named.
Once the jug starts producing a liquid, it can’t produce a different one, or more of one that has reached its maximum, until the next dawn.

Liquid (Max Amount)

• Acid (8 ounces)
  • Basic poison (½ ounce)
  • Beer (4 gallons)
  • Honey (1 gallon)
  • Mayonnaise (2 gallons)
  • Oil (1 quart)
  • Vinegar (2 gallons)
  • Water, fresh (8 gallons)
  • Water, salt (12 gallons)
  • Wine (1 gallon)

Story Award A:

@PatrickD

Madness of Zuggtmoy

Your character has the flaw “I periodically slip into a catatonic state, staring off into the distance for long stretches at a time”.
Once your character gets cured by greater restoration or wish, you should strike through this story award.
You can get a greater restoration spellcasting service between sessions for 450gp. This cost can be lowered to 200gp, if any fellow adventurer on your table, who also survived that game session, has the Acolyte Background and agrees to help you.

Story Awards B:

@ThatGuyTed

• Brodec looses his Madness of Jubilex Story Award

Madness of Zuggtmoy

Your character has the flaw “I see visions in the world around me that others do not”.
Once your character gets cured by greater restoration or wish, you should strike through this story award.
You can get a greater restoration spellcasting service between sessions for 450gp. This cost can be lowered to 200gp, if any fellow adventurer on your table, who also survived that game session, has the Acolyte Background and agrees to help you.

Crazy Squirrel (Paladin)

Clad in shinny plate armor, this adorable squirrel also wields a sword and a shadow shield with a red
symbol of the Raven Queen glowing. If speak with animals is used to communicate with it, it says it is a Paladin of the Raven Queen and is here to smite undeads!
This Crazy Squirrel functions as a pet, does not contribute to combat, or provide any benefit beyond
its adorableness!

(Everyone also unlocked a story award by assisting the Mindflayer Dr. Ilsensine. Aiding
the mysterious creature may yield dividend in the future. You would hope …)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.