The V.A.L.U.E. of New Beginnings

Heyo, I’ve been deliberating this decision quite a bit, and I am super sorry for the late notice. I really want to play but I’m not really comfortable just yet to play dnd in a Pub because of the whole covid numbers at the moment. Seeing as freelance is my income, I have no pay if I was to get sick from Covid and this just gives me a bit too much anxiety at the moment.
Hope you guys have fun, and hopefully I’ll see you all again soon!

3 Likes

To everyone who played at my table yesterday thank you for the absolutely chaotic but nonetheless really enjoyable session. I had a blast and I hope you guys did too.

Now let’s get to your rewards for the adventure. After a couple rounds of collecting gold around the village you are payed 350 gp each for a job well done.

@Arthilas You gain an additional 20 gp from Maximilian as thanks for retuning his lost goats to him.

@Tiero After the successful race you went to find “Mage” in the crowd of kobolds, who was delighted with your performace. As a token of gratitude for championing for him he bequeathed onto you… his very own reading glasses.
You gain “Eyes of Minute Seeing”.
https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Eyes%20of%20Minute%20Seeing#content

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.