The V.A.L.U.E. of Locations

Can try to take all 3, but with all the requests we’re lookin at 7 players and 1 dm now, so would have to cap it there

Table has been reserved for Unsniped’s group. In speaking of, I’ll be there at it!

If there’s interest and space for a T1 table for the 31st (not this Friday), I’d love to DM it.

1 Like

:sun_with_face:

DMs (3):

-BufoBufo T2 (lvl 7-10) :japanese_goblin:
-Unsniped T2 :game_die:
-Xerdor T1 :robot:

Players (14):

-Darthbinks T2 (lvl 10) :japanese_goblin:
-Hamer T2 :japanese_goblin:
-Kenta T2 (lvl 10) :japanese_goblin:
-PatrickD (lvl 10) :japanese_goblin:
-ThatGuyTed T2 :japanese_goblin:

-alli.b T2 :game_die:
-Barbara T2 :game_die:
-Jackfruitchilly T2 :game_die:
-Mexicorn T2 :game_die:
-Stracci T2 :game_die:
-Xyathn T2 :game_die:

-Gandohar +2 T1 :robot: (x3)

Edit: :point_right: maybe someone wants to shift to :robot: table since it has only 3 players?

2 Likes

I originally planned to join the table of @Unsniped but considering the circumstances, I would offer to try to reserve a 3rd table and run a beginner friendly lvl1 one shot for @Gandohar +2 and whoever else wants to join. I could also bring a few pre made character sheets.

My table is t2, btw! If Marvin runs another table we’ll have 2 spots reasonably open at my table

Friend of mine and I would be up to join the T1 table if you’re still planning on running it :blush:

Or T2 table, whichever one has two seats left! Just need to know what character to create :smiley:

Barbara being said friend mentioned by me. just for clarity sake :joy:

Sure, I am glad there is interest. I reserved a table for 6 people under the name “D&D”.

1 Like

That’s really welcomed. Thank you! I wouldn’t deny the usefulness of pre made character sheets, but for the point of immersion, I think at least, it would be nice, if they play their own characters^^ However, I’ll suggest it to them. We’re also approaching to be there early enough to do a little pre-chatting to find the best solution.

I think the T1 solution is the better option for us. So, bought as seen. Thank you too for the availability of your table. It’s appreciated.

As you wish. If they want to make their own characters, its advised to come a bit ealier and you usually find people there that can help with that.

1 Like

@BufoBufo is there still a spot left at your table?

Coincidence: someone misread my schedule, so you’re welcome to fill my slot.

Yes

My table is reserved under rudolf if anyone gets there before me.

I might be a bit late. Table is under Steininger

My tram is delayed. Atm it looks like I’ll be 10+ mins late.

Thanks for playing the first part of the siege, we will continue next time probably in two weeks. The continuation will also be T2.
Day 19

Extra Weapon Maintenance (requires the Serpent’s Fang)
You do some extra work on the Serpent’s Fang to turn it into a weapon of finesse. The Serpent’s Fang now is a rapier or shortsword and loses its versatile property but gains the finesse property. Note: This only works on my table.

Cooking Chemicals
You help Hestia, the alchemist with cooking up explosives and boiling oil. Might be useful in the future.

Additional Supply Run
You use the Secret Tunnel to gather additional supplies such as weapons and food.

Fireproofing the Fort
Fire hasn’t come yet but it might be good to be prepared in the future. You use wet leather and tarps, and supply the soldiers and civilians with an ample supply of water.

Creating a Field Hospital
Survival is the main focus of you and your crew and training some civilians in the use of combat medicine might be useful. (Gives a Healing ability)

Poisoned Arrows
With the Greenspawn Razorfiends and Blackspawn Stalkers dead you have an ample supply of their venomous glands. Maybe it is useful to extract the poison and create poisoned arrows for you and the army supply.

You gain the following Story Awards:

My New Master… My Voice
You have a new master in the form of the celestial that resurrected you. You are now a Celestial Warlock on the side of light and fortune. However you have forsaken the Nameless one, which will have consequences…

Your Ex-Master is my new Master
The Nameless one has given you a mission and is your new patron. One can only wonder what that will bring.

1 Like

a Cloak of Billowing to every player? now that is op, there is a reason that item is usually restricted to 1 per campaign! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like