The V.A.L.U.E. of (In)Justice (March 8th)

@crowoverhoe there is :+1: :slight_smile:

Something urgent came up, and sadly, I won’t be joining :frowning:

Might be a tad late, will bring drinks as recompense though :wink:

1 Like

I have not been feeling good today and sadly won’t make it. I hope you all have a great time adventuring though!

ETA+0.12h

1 Like

@Darthbinks Tonberry, @JuMiSu Ula, @FoggyPortents Quinda, @PatrickD Agatha, @grudm Ruth

Thank you for playing and finding the dirt on Sofia Krausova

You gain

You gain the following additional downtime action:

“Research the Obscure”

You research some of the things you have found over the course of the adventure.

• Top Secret Files
  • The weird statue
  • the sigil on the ring
  • The picture (Michael) and Unit 34

Cost: 5 downtime days, and 100 GP.

the long song I mentioned yesterday

1 Like

See you all at the next jam

edited by @Darthbinks to a loop version to reflect our :musical_note: xp in our last session^^

Hi there! Is here anyone waiting for next part of Wee (Redhead Olive von Den) diaries? :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok ok, I won’t keep you waiting any longer :smiley: I finally got around to scanning everything. For consideration, maybe I should have a space / thread here on the site, with comics creation. Would there be interest in this? What do you think?

Episode of L.C.P.D: ROOKIES T1 DM: @Alaadu diaries of Wee Redheaded Olive von Den what described how she saw it :slightly_smiling_face: But first I’ll post our GROUP PHOTO :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Olive’s Diaries: Episode of L.C.P.D: ROOKIES T1 - part one - by DM @Alaadu

Wanna see part two? (need someone to Reply my post, cause 3 posts in row max system said) :rofl:

3 Likes

I did not know that limit existed - the more you know…

Howdy!

May we (@truecrawl @Arthilas @Potifex and lil’o me) recycle the purple worm? :innocent:

I just take that as a yes…

1 Like

@xaosseed @Atanen guys you saved my day :slight_smile:

Olive’s Diaries: Episode of L.C.P.D: ROOKIES T1 - part two - by DM @Alaadu

dnd-001-230308-Olive-map-miniature

2 Likes

Thank @Carcharoth for these awesome drawings, can’t wait for more :grin:

1 Like

“You mean to do… what!?”

You see Ardurion immediately reaching for his blade at the mere thought of raising it as an undead. As a paladin of the Daughter of the Night Skies, he is oathbound to destroy undead - few deities are as strongly opposed to undead as the Lunar Lady or Kelemvor, the Judge of the Dead.

(or am I misunderstanding you?)

1 Like

Awwww … TY @Alaadu … my readers make me happy and more motivated to continue with Wee/Oona Diaries ^^

1 Like

No, not at all! :joy: IRL I tend to think a bit McGyverish, so everything is a raw material/tool/weapon (improvised)! I would like to fabricate a non-metallic scale armor for my druid (btw Björn has taken +1lvl Cleric inspired of you guys, so no, undead are no option here)

(Hmm…how might purple worm taste like? :thinking: Now that´s a rarity!)

1 Like

@Ardurion from Delumathan: I keep telling you man, our lady is way too strict when it comces to the undead. She is an elven deity after all and undeath is even part of elven culture (Baelnorn). Not every undead is like Szass Tam. U need to chillax Andurion :wink:

2 Likes

I dont think he has it in him to chillax, my friend. He only knows how to attack with a sharpened stick under pretense of “godly edict” or sth. I can make him chillax forever of course…if it is necessary…for the greater good / common decency :slight_smile:

2 Likes