The V.A.L.U.E. of Healing

will try to come t1-t2

1 Like

Iā€™ll mb spontaneously join t2-3

I feel there is already too many people around so I will be around for the drinks :slight_smile:

Only just got back to VIE might be slightly late =( but Iā€™m brining my cat :cat2: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I turned out to be sick today so i unfortunately cannot join today.

Iā€™ll be late, just confirmed now that I can come :confused: Iā€™d like to join any T1 table, donā€™t wait for me, Iā€™ll just dive right in

Unfortunately, I cannot come today and couldnā€™t come last time, but next time I will be present

You also were on travel? Nice

1 Like

As expected, eta1918. Please feel free to start w/o me.
Unfortunately my cat is not feeling well =(

@jboimler @Elenaaa @Darthbinks @Tiero @PlayerofDom

Thank you for the fun session of rat-parties and Neurotoxins. For the work you did in stopping the rat-armies (for now) the current city council awards you 3500 gp. But as 800 gp are used to pay off your debt to Jockla each of you ends up with 450 gp.

In addition to that you once again found two permanent magic items from which you can choose 1:
A Horn of Blasting, which Prof. Vermidious had intended for you to use as a weapon against the rat-towersā€¦ before you poisoned him with his own neurotoxin.
OR
A Ring of Mind Shielding which Prof. Vermidious was wearing.

You also looted some potions from the professors lab:
1x Potion of Growth, 1x Potion of Diminution, 1x Potion of Stone Giant strength, 1x Crawler Mucus, 1x Potion of Superior Healing and 1x Potion of Greater Healing. (these are to be split among your party however you see fit)

As well as his spellbooks containing the following spells:
1st: Charm person, Sleep, Tashaā€™s hideous laughter
2nd: Crown of Madness, Enlarge/Reduce
3rd: Slow, Hypnotic Pattern
4th: Charm Monster, Confusion, Fabricate, Polymorph
5th: Dominate Person, Geas, Hold Monster
6th: Mass Suggestion
7th: Power Word Pain
8th: Antipathy/Sympathy, Feeblemind
9th: True Polymorph

Now letā€™s get to the homebrew story awards:

@jboimler and @PlayerofDom gain:
Rat Resillience:
You feel you stomach lining strengthening as your body prepares to protect you from poisonous food. You can no longer be affected by ingested poisons and are immune to diseases that would require you to eat something to contract them. (Food poisoning, tape worms, etc.) In additon to that you now also eat rotten food (if you really want to for some reason) without suffering any negative effects.
Spoiled food also doesnā€™t seem disgusting to you anymore.

@Darthbinks gains:
Whisker Whiffer:
Your nose transformed into a shape more closely resembling that of a rat and you sprouted thin whiskers, allowing you to experience the world on a whole new levelā€¦ a world of scents. You gain the ā€œKeen Sensesā€-Trait which gives you advantage on all smell-based perception checks.
Great smelling powers can be a blessing and a curse, as you are also quite a bit more sensitive to ā€œbadā€ smells now.

@Tiero gains:
Squeaking Speech:
You feel your tongue elongate slighty as you face becomes a little bit more mouse/rat-like. You gain the ability to speak the squeaking rat-tongue fluently and without a strange humanoid-accent. This gives you advantage on social checks against rat-people and animal handling checks against normal or giant rats. While you can also converse with normal rats, their low intelligence might make them somewhat lacking as conversationalists.
You mastery of the rat-tongue has also slighty shifted your regular voice into a higher pitched one.

@jboimler @Elenaaa @Darthbinks @Tiero @PlayerofDom gain:
Rat Ambassador:
Due to your high levels of Diplomacy, the free and newly founded Rat-public considers you close allies to their cause as well as friends of the rat-people. News of your newfound status has spread throughout their ranks, allowing you to walk among them freely.
In addition to this Suki has also decided to give you the power to mediate with third parties on their behalf when it come to defending/representing the free rat people in political discussions.

and

A small friend(?) in a high place:
You (somehow) convinced Jockla to take up a career in the politic of Talas. Maybe he always wanted to do this anyway, maybe he simply wanted to stop you from doing it in his placeā€¦ either wayā€¦ the next vote will show if Jockla truly has what it needs to lead Talas towards prosperity and peace.

Depending on your relationship with Jockla and whether or not he wins the next election you will gain a discount (or reverse discount) on all mundane equipment bought in Talas.

2 Likes

Thanks for running :rat:

:dragon_face: dibs on the carrion crawler mucus

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who joined my game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Jackfruitchilli @cat4laugh @Arthilas @Lopzta @Eshtesht
I hope that you gained some cooking skills, a bit of resistance to hot chilliā€™s and more!

You recieve:

• 100 GP
  • The Ring of Animal Influence

Hope to see you next time! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for running the adventure!

You tag just like in messengers: @ and then type the name.
@frogemiah :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tea007 @Col_Mustard_Ret @ladydoomdaddy and friends
Thanks to everyone who entered the halls of Candlekeep in search of knowledge.

Your unintended excursion brought you not only two cats and the friendship of a fairy dragon, but also a ring of protection, an enchanted longsword and apparently a the mage assigned to your case isnā€™t exactly eager to get his spellbook back - leaving you with a source to transcibe spells up to Lvl3 from.

Also you where noted by some of the locals, opening up future job opportunities.

(To avoid ambiguities: physical items donā€™t get duplicated, i.e. only the character who obtained an item gets to keep or trade it. While both arcane casters can access the spellbook standard rules for copying spells into your own books apply.)

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for DMing!
And yaā€™ll gotta stop messing with my lore, I do not wish to be content xd
Oh and thanks for the felines.