The V.A.L.U.E. of Dragonborn Romance

I won’t make it, unfortunately.

if someone else joins the :heart_on_fire: game, I printed out a few T2 dragonborn pregens

I have sadly a lot of work that I need to finish. I’ll most likely not make it today. Have fun :slight_smile:

I sadly have to cancel tonight on short notice. Hope yall have fun

Now that some people cancelled, is there a table for me+ a friend that wants players? Can also play pre-gens

2 Likes

Sure

I’ll be coming alone. My friend’s headache got worse. Can you please send me the Dragonbkrn pre-gens so we can save time when I get there? BR :grin:

pretty sure darth binks printed them.

2 Likes

@cat4laugh i’m running 5 minutes late please save me a seat😁

1 Like

Sorry, friends, I’ll have to cancel again…

@lol39r @Vishous @jboimler @Alaadu @Vishous

When danger reared its ugly head, they bravely turned their tail and fled Yes, bravely they turned about, and gallantly they chickened out…

(Monty Python/Holy Grail fans, anyone?)

Sometimes, survival is all that matters, and it was impressive that everyone survived! Everyone will be able to regroup with Sir Becklin’s reinforcements and consider a new plan of attack. I’d give you a hand, but I think @jboimler has already taken care of that…

You gain 0.5 downtime days, a long rest, and a rather unique Earring of Message. To be continued…

5 Likes

Thank you for playing “how to kill a hero” Helping break a paladins oath and a druids heart while wooing the tabaxi bard away from the rest of the party. @Avallona @William_A @Rezo @Slabby @NadenSall @Col_Mustard_Ret @Janlocks Here’s what you gained: 120gp, the choice between ( Only pick one)

• Gloves of Thievery
  • Hat of Disguise
  • Mithril Armor
  • Feywild shard

Those who do not have it yet gain the homebrew story award

“A powerful favor” You have a powerful ally in the criminal contact world. If you need to see someone removed or need a small army of thugs you know who to reach out to.

Our Tiefling barbarian also gains the homebrew story award:

“Booty Call” For sucessfully seducing the tabaxi bard you now have a stone of sending with which to call her. Just make sure she doesn’t find out it is you who killed her party or this might die down really quick.

Thanks for playing! It was a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Not sure who the 5th @ is but it surely isn’t me

Haha, sorry about that, the werewolf must have run so fast I must have felt the need to write the name twice…

“Hey you! Mister golden draconian! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.” - Fen shouts while fleeing und running into the forest!

2 Likes

@aiouh @BufoBufo @Burek @PatrickD @ThatGuyTed

thanks for playing in Faerûn’s dragonborn nation of Tymanther

Final Results:

aside from +1 level up, +10 Downtime Days, and the gp left that you got from killing the Silver Dragon
you gain ONE of the following magic items:

additionally the wizards can also get a copy of the arch-necromancer’s spellbook:

CANOPIC ARCHEOMANCY

1. absorb elements, comprehend languages, detect magic, find familiar, identify, mage armor, ray of sickness, shield
  2. augury, blindness/deafness, dragon’s breath, gentle repose, knock, ray of enfeeblement
  3. animate dead, counterspell, life transference, magic circle, speak with dead, spirit shroud
  4. blight, dimension door, divination, Mordenkainen’s private sanctum, spirit of death
  5. cloudkill, legend lore, negative energy flood, passwall, planar binding
  6. circle of death, magic jar, soul cage

Homebrew Story Awards:

:heart_on_fire: Love is a Battlefield
for @BufoBufo

You became the Chosen of Inanna, the goddess of love & war

You can call on your deity to intervene on your behalf when your need is great.
imploring your deity’s aid requires you to use your action. Describe the assistance you seek, and roll percentile dice. If you roll a number equal to or lower than your level, your deity intervenes.
The DM chooses the nature of the intervention; the effect of any cleric spell or cleric domain spell would be appropriate. If your deity intervenes, you can’t use this feature again for 7 days. Otherwise, you can use it again after you finish a long rest.

At 20th level, your call for intervention succeeds automatically, no roll required.

as a downside:
The very influencial Kepeshkmolik clan, who openly worships Enlil (sky/justice), are “less than pleased” (to be very polite) about you and your connection to Inanna (love/war).

:bow_and_arrow: Shot Through the Heart
for @BufoBufo

You got one of Inanna’s divine weapons. As you get more experience the bond between you and the weapon grows:

:cold_face: Foreigner almost frozen by an Ice Dragon
for @Burek

Your character has learned a lot about the culture of Tymanther in his last adventure.
Harry gains advantage on all Intelligence checks to recall lore about Dragonborn. Additionally your character learned how to pronounce the Dragonborn Clan names … even if you as a player can’t.

:heart_eyes: Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
for @aiouh

You got the romantic ending with Chez from the Ophinshtalajir clan.

Should you be in the Old Empires region of Faerûn (Tymanther, Mulhorand, or Chessenta), he “might” :wink: be in the region and you could call upon his help.

After this adventure, he is a Gem Dragonborn (Emerald) - Barbarian (Totem: Bear) 3 / Warlock (Fiend; Blade) 7 of the archdevil Glasya with the Entertainer background.

He is pretty bold and has a big heart and also really knowns how to have fun. Although his bold and prankish nature gets him into trouble sometimes - as well as the fineprint of his pact with a vain archdevil. The good news is that with Chez around your life will never be boring.

:heart_eyes: Girls Just Want to Have Fun
for @BufoBufo

You got the romantic ending with Kishari from the Prexijandilin clan.

Should you be in the Old Empires region of Faerûn (Tymanther, Mulhorand, or Chessenta), she “might” :wink: be in the region and you could call upon her help.

After this adventure, she is a Chromatic Dragonborn (Red) - Sorceress (Wild Magic) 10 with the Dragon Fear feat and the Folk Hero background (… she is indeed very popular).

She is a free spirit with a very big heart … that has a lot of space for many people. Kishari likes to get flirty praises as well as shiny presents, but she also gives a lot back to people she holds dear to her big heart - and that’s you.

please keep in mind that these :point_up: Homebrew Story Awards only work on my tables

3 Likes

can´t wait for next time :grin:

1 Like

Ken joining Fen on the insults train: “Even mimics wouldn’t take your forms, you scaley-fu**ers!.” :running_man:t3::dash:

Looking forward to joining next week!

2 Likes

Thanks to Delumathan @Istariel - Don Peppone @Potifex - Korry @Martin - Gutrock @Evil_Danvil and Inana @Matteo98 for playing A Fistful of Hops and breaking the siege of the cyclops-dwarves of Mount Typhon.

After meeting with the Countess di Valpergia and being tasked with finding out where her weapons shipments are, our heroes set sail on the Miss Fit with Captain Edwige the bewhiskered, which came to a sad end at the tentacles of the mighty Trinacria and left them washed ashore along the coast.

After hiking back to Vernagallo, agreeing to take a keg of beer inland to ease the way with the cyclops dwarves, our heroes make their way to the town of Castigate with its great Monastery Brewery of the Friars of the Holy Right. Their over-generous hospitality raised suspicion and after a brawl in the courtyard the true story of summonings, magical guard hounds and broken tomb seals comes out.

Delving into the crevasses of Mount Typhon our heroes find the dread Megaloschemos mummy and after a pitched fight put and end to its threat. Heading onward to the forge-fortress of the cyclops dwarves they fight their way through the summoned hounds and clear the way, being welcomed with feastings and deciding to stay for a fortnight to make sure all is well.

When eventually out well-fed heroes make it back to the coast they find the Miss Fit Z waiting to bring them home.

You all net 100gp into your pockets from your share of melting down and selling off what cult and funerary fixtures you swiped from the Megaloschemos tomb.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.