The V.A.L.U.E of DMing: First Blood: Part 2

Heyo, I’ve been asked by several people now about hosting another DM’s tips, tricks and titilations. I’d be up for it this Thursday 29.09 at 19:00 at Cafe 1070. For those who were there last time, this will be a much more focused and shorter meeting xD I tried to fit too much into one evening last time.

Shout out some topics and I’ll see what people are interested in and I’ll try to get a outline for it.

Some topics for thought:

• NPCs: how many, what kind and how to RP them
  • Encounters Social or Combat: When should I use what and how should I use it?
  • Social Encounters: But they keep trying to stab the King!
  • Combat Encouters: But they keep trying to befriend the Lich!
  • Keeping the RP Party Motivated
  • Keeping the RL Players Motivated
2 Likes

sounds good, count me in :slight_smile:

I will be coming :upside_down_face:

Please do rank the topics.

Would be intereseted in the following, but I can work with rest as well. Maybe we can do more of a discussion than a monologue :wink:

• NPCs: how many, what kind and how to RP them
  • Keeping the RP Party Motivated
  • Keeping the RL Players Motivated

Thanks
svn

It will be a discussion, but as host I also need to structure it so that specific points can be discussed and its not my usual ADHD neuro-atypical shoutcussion xD (Those who have “that” friend know what I mean xD)

1 Like

I guess the event will be canceled if it is only 2 persons interested?

Naw, people generally post last second xD Even then, 3 folk talking about DM stuff will still be fun xD

Alright, will be there :slight_smile:

Sorry for posting so late but if there is still space free I would join.

I am also interested in keeping your players motivated

The more the merrier xD I’ll be at 1070 around 18:30

BTW, anyone reading this and uncertain, feel free to show up. I think we’ll be here until around 21:30-22:00

Any interesting conclusions to share?

Yes, and I will post them soon

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.