The V.A.L.U.E of Answers

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm
and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play

Tiers:

• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

I will be running the next Sharn adventure and things will be a bit spicy this time. It will be for levels 1-4 (T1) and hopefully give some long awaited answers. Info on Eberron is here
I will be there earlier to help with character creation if needed and to call dibs on the big table. :slight_smile:

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

Item unlocks and their TCP cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

will be there :frog:

there will be no escape fo the tabaxi this time :wink:
[rolls psychic damage vs. self]

1 Like

H.I.M. will find him together with his friends. Even when he looks after the last adventure a bit worried.

2 Likes

I’ll be there, can either DM T1, or play T1/T2

Sharn? I’m in!

Did the big reset happen yet?

2 Likes

Not yet, but Soon™ xD

1 Like

I am new in Vienna and would like to join if that’s cool.

1 Like

I will be there for Sharn shenanigans.

2 Likes

@Bachmut
welcome :tada:

pease make yourself a level 1 character
shoudl you need help please arrive earlier … typically theer is always someone already there, who coudl help you with character creation

Did the big reset happen yet?

@cryion

probably next week, since voting will (the latest) end on the 4th of May
(and 12 out of 14 have already voted already afaIk)

@Darthbinks
Thanks. I got a character ready but I might just come by a bit earlier anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’d like to join as well as a player. I have played a few sessions of DnD 5e online during the pandemic, but I finally want to try it in real life :slight_smile:

I’ll do my best to have a level 1 character ready on Friday, but will probably come a bit early for advice to avoid huge mistakes with the character creation.

What are the current Covid rules for playing? 3G for getting into the Cafe I guess, any other rules on the table like masks etc?

1 Like

technically it counts as a normal visit to the cafe, so the normal rules for that apply (which would technically not even include 2G/2G+/3G at all anymore), it definitly is recommended to comply with 2G (or if not possible for medical reasons 3G), if Cafe 1070 applies any additional rules I can’t tell you as I’ve not been there in a while (last time 2G was still in effect and they did diligent checks of that)

welcome and hope you’ll have fun

1 Like

If someone runs a beginner-friendly T1 adventure, I will be there with my level 2 druid…

2 Likes

Don’t worry we will have a place for you! :slight_smile:

I will be there Friday (play or t1 dm)

2 Likes

I will dm something t1 or t2 ^~^

1 Like

Hi!
I’m totally new here and wanted to ask if there is still a spot for a beginner? I barely have experience with D&D, but have a little experience with another system (DsA). I can try my best to come up with some kind of character until tomorrow and maybe someone could check with me if everything’s in order? Also wanted to ask if there’s anything else one should prepare or read up on before? Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be there too :slight_smile:

I´ll gladly join as a t1 player.^^ Eberron is the setting so I can use specific races right?

Welcome to the community, you are very welcome to join. Maybe be there a bit ahead of time when you have questions concerning character generation. Me meet at the back of the cafe or just ask for D&D at the bar they will point you in the right direction.

1 Like