The MAD V.A.L.U.E. of betrayal

I shall be along, can bring T1/T2

Bump yourself up to lvl 6 and were golden^_^ Its the finald after all

Will try :slight_smile:

So I’ll make an appearance, but I am still not sure if I’ll be there in time to play (:crossed_fingers:t3: I’m hoping I’ll come in time to join in, otherwise I’ll say hi and watch for a bit)

You always have a spot at my tables^_^

I plan to DM two adventure and there you will be certainly welcome to join also mid adventure it’s in the fey wild and therefor everything is possible.

@Alex @BufoBufo @Arthilas

There is also a Story Award for the whole group, since you found and translated the notes, but I will just incorporate that into the next game (will make certain checks to find something easier).

@ThatGuyTed

Item:

Heward’s Handy Spice Pouch

Wondrous item, common
Minor tier (8 TCP)

This belt pouch appears empty and has 10 charges. While holding the pouch, you can use an action to expend 1 of its charges, speak the name of any nonmagical food seasoning (such as salt, pepper, saffron, or cilantro), and remove a pinch of the desired seasoning from the pouch. A pinch is enough to season a single meal. The pouch regains 1d6 + 4 expended charges daily at dawn.

Story Awards:

Madness of Jubilex

Your character has the flaw “I must consume everything I can!".
Once your character gets cured by greater restoration or wish, you should strike through this story award.
You can get a greater restoration spellcasting service between sessions for 450gp. This cost can be lowered to 200gp, if any fellow adventurer on your table, who also survived that game session, has the Acolyte Background and agrees to help you.

The Pursuit of Knowledge.

You chose to consume bits of the knowledge absorbing Oozes.
As a result, you infrequently have the feeling of something slithering underneath your skin and your
blood appears midnight black.
Maybe this gives you insight into the doings of Jubilex in a later game? …
Once your character dies and got revived via raise dead, reincarnate, or a resurrection spell, you should strike through this story award.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.