The jumping dwarf inn

So, obviously, I am a total nerd. But, I actually go the distance to be extra-nerdy, for example, alongside playing a bunch of RPG (nerdy), one of my other hobbies is to try and do some “pretty maps”, to go along these games (extra-nerdy).

Case in point, after our session a few weeks ago, I decided to update the line diagram I had made at the time into something a little bit better looking. In the process, the unnamed inn did gain a name: “the jumping dwarf”, in honour of one of my zombie-base jumping player…

Anyway, I assumed that some of you might enjoy seeing the map, so here it is:

And here is a version without the zombie-hole.

I don’t know if it’s chrome or what, but I am not seeing the pics :frowning:

Arumph?

Nah; I have Chrome, and I can see them fine. Let me try a different hosting site…

I don’t see them either on opera. can’t wait to see it though ^^

Can’t see it in Chrome or Safari. The link leads me to a board that wants me to login to see the content.

Ok, it seems I finally got it to work.

First version:

Second one:

Hey I wasn’t playing a dwarf…just a short human! :smiley:
Just kidding, I’m very honored that the inn is going to be named after Quiver! (Even though I/he destroyed a window/wall)

The pictures are great!

Nice! What programm are you using ?

[quote=“Thopthes”]Hey I wasn’t playing a dwarf…just a short human! :smiley:
Just kidding, I’m very honored that the inn is going to be named after Quiver! (Even though I/he destroyed a window/wall)

The pictures are great![/quote]

I know, but the “jumping really short human” just didn’t have the same ring to it…

I am using Gimp, which is like a free version of Photoshop.

Thanks for the kind words…

It looks AWESOME.

If nerdy equals “Cool as Fuck” then that’s TOTALLY nerdy! :wink:

Good job mate!

Nerdy ALWAYS equals “cool as fuck.” That’s the base equation.