The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been

" For 3,000 years the Elven-kings have conquered and reigned over a vast Empire in the name of their god and ancestor Bahamut, the platinum dragon. However, the Empire has suffered from famines and plagues, leaving only a young child to sit on the Dragon Throne. Among rebellious peasants, scheming nobles and barren fields the Empire stands on the brink."

If this has sparked your interest I am still looking for 1-3 people for a campaign I want to start running next month. It is gonna be a most likely bi-weekly game set in a homebrew world heavily inspired by ancient Han China.
The story and world are going to be rather dark and morally ambiguous.

Races and classes allowed: anything official or written up by Matthew Mercer, other homebrew stuff if approved by me
Meeting place: Most likely Cafe 1070

Hit me up if you are interested or have any questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey id love to join! It sounds really amazing😁
I dont have that much experience with dnd but im eager to get some😋

Sounds like a fun idea for a campaign. If you still need players count me in.

That sounds very interesting
I would join, If there is still room :grin:

Update:
You are of course all welcome.
I will have to postpone the campaign start to October because 2 other players only will be back in Vienna in October. I will keep you posted.
However, if you want I can organize a bit of session 0 in September, where we get together and I help you a little with character creation and answer questions regarding the world, so that you can write your backstories

Sounds like a plan

Sound great! I am pretty flex with what to play so I‘ll choose my class to fit the role we still need for the party.

I’m all for a 0 Session - I have Time basically all of September excluding the weekend of the 27th/28th
I have a character I wanted to try for a long time that would fit pretty well I hope, Looking forward to it :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.