:nerd: Next week is Superheroes week! :nerd:

If there is one group[ul]
[li]I will dm and probably run the X-Men Wedding scenario.[/li][/ul]

If there are two groups[ul]
[li]Who’s dming the second one, if needed?[/li][/ul]

see you :smiley:

Edit#1: P.S.: I will be there at 7pm

Edit#2: GodKingTom cannot make it, sadly

I support starting at 7pm… And will be there hopefully a bit more relaxed…

I will be there on Thursday and would like to play in either game

I’ll be there Thursday and am up to join either game!

I have to unfortunately announce that I won’t make it. I have to work Thursday night. Sorry guys. See you next week.

Superhero soap opera? Now, that’s what I’m talking about! :smiley: I’m in.

So could someone else improvise / prepare anything?

the maximum I can take is probably 5 players (6; only if we have the unlucky number 7 again), and the last three times, we needed/had 2+ groups

You’ll love this then.

I’d rather like to play this, but could run something or other in an emergency. Just let me know.

Sooooooo

two guys from my “regular” gaming group will join as well

so we will be:

-H-, Alrik, Simon, Laeforin, Darthbinks +2, plus (maybe) Chylli

Does someone know if the Australian Sidekick (Dominik) will attend?
What about Auburney, the new Italian friend of Chylli (Gotti?), or KauraKuitu?

So where are we? Should I prepare something? Does anybody else want to DM?

I guess we will be 7 or 8 (Chylli; unless she will flee early again) + “ghost riders” (4 last time : P)^^

That’s the question …

Na i guess I wont have to flee. My week has only been 3/4 as shitty as last week.

But who is my new Italian friend? I thought imaginary frieds are to be imagined by yourself and not by others… I’m confused… But I’m already ironing my finest wedding guest cape…

If need be I can offer a mystery…

the guy, who showed up, while you were whatching Bezhell and me playing L5R?

this will help you for sure, there will be a X-Men Wedding, you know :laughing:

Damn I was ironing the blue one… Well I guess I’ll have to iron the black and yellow one aswell…

And nope I have no idea who that guy was and have never met him before… Maybe one of Magnetos agents? :astonished:

[quote=“Chylli”]Damn I was ironing the blue one… Well I guess I’ll have to iron the black and yellow one aswell…

And nope I have no idea who that guy was and have never met him before… Maybe one of Magnetos agents? :astonished:[/quote]
iron-ing goes well with Magneto :nerd:

see you tomorrow :laughing:

:astonished:

Never thought of that this way.

Female, Single, 32 looking for nice guy whit iron related superpowers, willing to do the laundry (especially my super hero wedding capes)

Sorry Skunkman :frowning:

Never thought of that this way.

Female, Single, 32 looking for nice guy whit iron related superpowers, willing to do the laundry (especially my super hero wedding capes)

Sorry Skunkman :frowning:[/quote]
I’d totally ship that :mrgreen:

Hey, I just realised it’s Thursday, and I arrived back in Vienna yesterday! For three months, this time - no more business trips till May. I’ll come - and will bring Knights of Camelot in case there are too many players.

We will be definitely be more than 7 -> so that’s awesome!!!

see you