[li]I will dm and probably run the X-Men Wedding scenario.[/li][/ul]

If there are two groups[ul]
[li]Whoā€™s dming the second one, if needed?[/li][/ul]

see you :smiley:

Edit#1: P.S.: I will be there at 7pm

Edit#2: GodKingTom cannot make it, sadly

I support starting at 7pmā€¦ And will be there hopefully a bit more relaxedā€¦

I will be there on Thursday and would like to play in either game

Iā€™ll be there Thursday and am up to join either game!

I have to unfortunately announce that I wonā€™t make it. I have to work Thursday night. Sorry guys. See you next week.

Superhero soap opera? Now, thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about! :smiley: Iā€™m in.

So could someone else improvise / prepare anything?

the maximum I can take is probably 5 players (6; only if we have the unlucky number 7 again), and the last three times, we needed/had 2+ groups

Youā€™ll love this then.

Iā€™d rather like to play this, but could run something or other in an emergency. Just let me know.

Sooooooo

two guys from my ā€œregularā€ gaming group will join as well

so we will be:

-H-, Alrik, Simon, Laeforin, Darthbinks +2, plus (maybe) Chylli

Does someone know if the Australian Sidekick (Dominik) will attend?
What about Auburney, the new Italian friend of Chylli (Gotti?), or KauraKuitu?

So where are we? Should I prepare something? Does anybody else want to DM?

I guess we will be 7 or 8 (Chylli; unless she will flee early again) + ā€œghost ridersā€ (4 last time : P)^^

Thatā€™s the question ā€¦

Na i guess I wont have to flee. My week has only been 3/4 as shitty as last week.

But who is my new Italian friend? I thought imaginary frieds are to be imagined by yourself and not by othersā€¦ Iā€™m confusedā€¦ But Iā€™m already ironing my finest wedding guest capeā€¦

If need be I can offer a mysteryā€¦

the guy, who showed up, while you were whatching Bezhell and me playing L5R?

this will help you for sure, there will be a X-Men Wedding, you know :laughing:

Damn I was ironing the blue oneā€¦ Well I guess Iā€™ll have to iron the black and yellow one aswellā€¦

And nope I have no idea who that guy was and have never met him beforeā€¦ Maybe one of Magnetos agents? :astonished:

[quote=ā€œChylliā€]Damn I was ironing the blue oneā€¦ Well I guess Iā€™ll have to iron the black and yellow one aswellā€¦

And nope I have no idea who that guy was and have never met him beforeā€¦ Maybe one of Magnetos agents? :astonished:[/quote]
iron-ing goes well with Magneto :nerd:

see you tomorrow :laughing:

:astonished:

Never thought of that this way.

Female, Single, 32 looking for nice guy whit iron related superpowers, willing to do the laundry (especially my super hero wedding capes)

Sorry Skunkman :frowning:

Never thought of that this way.

Female, Single, 32 looking for nice guy whit iron related superpowers, willing to do the laundry (especially my super hero wedding capes)

Sorry Skunkman :frowning:[/quote]
Iā€™d totally ship that :mrgreen:

Hey, I just realised itā€™s Thursday, and I arrived back in Vienna yesterday! For three months, this time - no more business trips till May. Iā€™ll come - and will bring Knights of Camelot in case there are too many players.

We will be definitely be more than 7 -> so thatā€™s awesome!!!

see you