Spielbar: Thursday 28/08/14. Open Gaming Night. 7pm

Yup seen it.

Not so Core-Rule-Bokk-ish but far too sweet to refuse him <3

[quote=“Chylli”]Yup seen it.

Not so Core-Rule-Bokk-ish but far too sweet to refuse him <3[/quote]
fine^^
happy to meet the other runners on thursday :smiley:

And, in case we have some table-less runners that need accommodating, I will bee ready to run a second Shadowrun table.

It will be 5th Edition, using this year, and maybe last year’s (both seem fairly short to me, but I should be able to duck-tape them together reasonably well).
I will print the corresponding pre-gens…

So, it looks like it is going to be another RPG Vienna themed week, with the theme being: Those who run in the shadows (with scissors)…

Ork something or other. :slight_smile:

Ork something or other. :slight_smile:[/quote]
Elf is D, except you want to start with more than 1 Edge
Ork is C with Edge 1, or B with Edge 5

starting page 112 in the Corebook there are example starting charaters (first one is an Ork street samurai btw; on page 124 there is an Ork drone rigger).

[quote=“Darthbinks”]Elf is D, except you want to start with more than 1 Edge
Ork is C with Edge 1, or B with Edge 5[/quote]
Dude. I haven’t played Shadowrun in 20 years, so I have no idea what any of this means. :confused:

[quote="-H-"][quote=“Darthbinks”]Elf is D, except you want to start with more than 1 Edge
Ork is C with Edge 1, or B with Edge 5[/quote]
Dude. I haven’t played Shadowrun in 20 years, so I have no idea what any of this means. :confused:[/quote]
no worries, that was more intended for Chylli^^

he already chose one character and i need to look up what specific priority was chosen for that very specific character

okidoki

I will be there. I’m also up for running a game if there is need for an extra table or if Simon wants to take a players seat this week?
I will run a detective style game with a mystery/horror (more horror than mystery) story and if we plow through that I also have a mystery murder story too.

Sounds fun too!

Hi I’ll come too. The horror story sounds cool, but I’ll be happy to join any table.

Cool well as a heads up I have 6 character sheets. How many people do we have?

Not so many, I’d think.
Shadowrun promises to be madly popular…

but chylli is limited to 5 or 6 people?

Yep, yep.

He, if you have six chars, bring all of them, we will see how many people end up showing up.
As I said, if needs be, I can run something.

In fact I have eight prepared characters. But my personal RAM (Runner Agitation Memory) is limited. And I hate all those off-time-bubbles that bubble up if you can’t give attention to all players equally at the same time. So I prefer to set a lower limit.

Sorry :frowning:

Addendum:

Since they* have decided to make our house a building site and I cannot think with all that noise, I’ll be there around five to make some late preparations and character tweaks. Anyone who wants to make some amendments to his character will be welcome so we don’t lose too much time for that when we’re actually about to play.

*you know THEM, those evil forces that are after all of us. some dramatic twilight zone music plays in the background

Addendum II:

Guardians of the Galaxy was so awesome there certainly will be a raccoon!

Addendum III:

Oohgah-chacka oohgah-oohgah Oohgah-chacka…

Addendum IV:

Do YOU have the ring???

If it’s a hassle then don’t worry about it. It’s not a big deal, just something that would amuse me.

I’m hoping you’ll keep the plowing to a minimum - I love a good mystery and would like to be able to get in on this some other week.