Spielbar: Thursday 22/1/15. Open Gaming Night. 7pm

Yaaaay

I will probably try to run a japanese RPG again (which one depends on my mood on Thursday :laughing: )

see you :slight_smile:

P.S.: maximum number of players would be 5 in any case

I just DMed, so Iā€™m happy to sit back and play, but if weā€™re looking at a big crowd again I can certainly run a little something. Thereā€™s a half-baked, untested, Alrik-inspired indie system Iā€™ve been wanting to throw at you ā€¦

(There will be an all-new Paranoia scenario for those who still want to play at some point, but preferably not this week.)

See you next Thursday!

I fear I lost my paranoia clearanceā€¦

I wonā€™t be there this weekā€¦ Work stuff.

I will be there.

Iā€™m coming. The Japanese RPG sounds interesting.

Iā€™m going to be out of town this week. Catch yā€™all next time!

Finally my chance again for a game xD

me and my beloved will be there this time

Iā€™ve got to skip this week. See ya next week

Iā€™m planning to attend!

Not sure if Iā€™ll be there. Tends to get a bit to late for me.

I canā€™t make it tonight :frowning: Hope to see you all next week!

So today will be Tenra Bansho Zero time

The scenario could handle 3-5 players (at least I hope so^^).

see you :slight_smile:

Will be There but will leave ā€œearlyā€ (around half past ten ish)

Update: Melanie called. She will be there too.

wonā€™t make it after all, sry! Have fun and see yā€™all next week :slight_smile:

It was very, very awesome :smiley:

In the weekend I will post a link to a pdf of the scenario we played yesterday.

[quote=ā€œDarthbinksā€]It was very, very awesome :smiley:

In the weekend I will post a link to a pdf of the scenario we played yesterday.[/quote]

[spoiler=ā€œThe TBZ Scenario from 22/01/15ā€]Lotus Blossomā€™s Bridal Path

• written by Albert Hwang

Changes I made:[ul]
[li]recalculated all PCs and noticed a few mistakes[/li]
[li]therefore statted all PC from scratch, with some attribute changes here and there[/li]
[li]build all PC only with templates (just for fun)[/li]
[li]ā€œKaneyoriā€™sā€ Karma = 90; ā€œLotus Blossomā€™sā€ = 80; all othersā€™ = 85;[/li]
[li]gave ā€œLotus Blossomā€ her Empty Fist martial art (again)[/li]
[li]calculated the attribute changes during transformation in ā€œRenaā€™s (Chieā€™s)ā€ and ā€œSoujiroā€™sā€ character sheets.[/li]
[li]would have used the optional rule that ā€œKaneyoriā€™sā€ Art of War Style changes to True Illusion, if he would change or would buy off his ā€œHatred of Warā€ Fate.[/li]
[li]therefore changed Kaneyoriā€™s Knowledge to the same level as his Senses.[/li]
[li]changed the name of ā€œChieā€ to ā€œRenaā€, because ā€œChieā€ sounds to similar to ā€œChiā€, for my taste.[/li]
[li]changed ā€œFlying Razorā€™sā€ Art of War Style to Celestial Kongohki.[/li]
[li]changed the bandit encounter in the scenario into a flying cyborg ninja scout team, that looks for survivors[/li]
[li]put an encounter with a wandering Oni tribe into the scenario.[/li][/ul][/spoiler]