Spielbar: Thursday 21/08/14. Open Gaming Night. 7pm

Just to open the thread :slight_smile:

So, I believe two games have been suggested: Land of Ogg and Shadowrun.

I guess, I would be most interested in Shadowrun…

I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it this week. Please save the hospital for me, Chylli!

Shadowrun sounds cool, I’d be in on that.

Both these games sound very interesting - I may just have to resort to the dice once more…

if Shadowrun however, I’d prefer the Hunting Trip scenario. Which would nicely also allow us to save the Old Hospital for sometime when -H- is around :wink:

yaaay I have time to attend a Thursdays game again

wuhuuu :slight_smile:

If you are are short on dm’s I could dm Yggdrassill
(a french rpg about norsmen)

but I have no problems with waiting

Yay, welcome back Darth! :slight_smile:

that Norsemen game looks intriguing, too. One more to compete with that already very interesting offerings, then…

[quote=“Auburney”]Yay, welcome back Darth! :slight_smile:

that Norsemen game looks intriguing, too. One more to compete with that already very interesting offerings, then…[/quote]
If you have already enough games for next Thursday, I have no problem with playing and not dming. :mrgreen:

Heh, no idea how many people will show up yet - and we likely wont know until Thursday morning… if that :wink:

So your offer may well come in handy after all!

I’ll be there, up for whatever game needs players.

I’ll be there!
Also in regards to H’s last game those who are interested in hearing the variety of Australian accents here youtube.com/user/guitarfingerz2112 is a great link to hearing them. The storyline is pretty bonkers but the accents are spot on. Also just a caution this is for mature audiences. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Didn’t notice any Australian accents in that game … but the Scottish was absolutely brilliant!

As for the shadowrun there are two sessions to choose from “the old hospital” and “the hunting party”

since H is totally in the old hospital this wont be run this week anyways
Anyhow I’m still into the land of og thingy and wil join it if possible

For those wondering about the two runs i’ll open an extra thread so everybody can chose his game for there were many people announcing interest.

Maybe I’ll just delay running both until my holiday…

I’ll be there and would play system! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Chylli”]As for the shadowrun there are two sessions to choose from “the old hospital” and “the hunting party”

since H is totally in the old hospital this wont be run this week anyways
Anyhow I’m still into the land of og thingy and wil join it if possible

For those wondering about the two runs i’ll open an extra thread so everybody can chose his game for there were many people announcing interest.

Maybe I’ll just delay running both until my holiday…[/quote]
Looks like I might have caught a break - chances are I’ll be able to show on Thursday after all.

You know I’d love to play Shadowrun again after all this time, but if you want to wait for your holiday, I can run Episode 2 of U.C.P.D. (Homarus Homicide! Pugilists and Precogs! Skunkman’s Soirée!) Just drop me a line to let me know what you’d prefer.

See everyone on Thursday!

I’ll be there for Land of Ogg!

So in the holidays it is!

As for the games I’d totally love to join land of og but i’d love to continue the “stinky soirees and supervillain spouses” plot aswell… Waaaaa desicions desicions…

Didn’t notice any Australian accents in that game … but the Scottish was absolutely brilliant![/quote]

I know but talking with Neil last night Australian accents came up and I mentioned the youtube videos and Neil suggested posting it on the site.

Hey! - I’ll be there. I’d play anything, but I have no experience anywhere so it doesn’t matter. If you guys announce what we are playing before Thursday I can read some stuff about it.

Hi all
then I’ll bring Land of Og