Spielbar: Thursday 13/11/14. Open Gaming Night. 7pm

Yay

any plans, yet?

I could dm Eclipse Phase/Fate, or Shadowrun/Technoir for those, who have not yet played it?

btw. I am planning to run a Old-School -H-'esque Dungeoncrawl soon :wink:

Woohoo, Iā€™m an adjective!

Iā€™d be up for running something as well should there be no additional plans yet. I promised a last re-run of Grimm a while ago, the Lobsterā€™s murder remians unsolved, the Columbia conspiracy beckons ā€¦

Also very happy to sit back and be a player, especially if that rumored mystery game is on tap.

So many games, so little time.

Comes with a Boost die; enjoy ^^

so true ā€¦ so true ā€¦

I have to skip this weekā€¦ :frowning:

Have fun and see you next week!

Iā€™ll have to skip this week as well!

Also, Chylli said to tell you that she wonā€™t make it this week either.

On an unrelated note: Alrik, H, Simon, Tom - please check out the MG Forum, there was some talk of a new meeting sometime soonā€¦ Would be cool if we all got together again some day! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be there

I hope I can make it this week.

Cool, there are people actually doing as I ask them to do. O.O

Whole new experienceā€¦

Anyway yah I wont be there this week. And despite my better knowledge of myself I didnā€™t forget to drop a line. Thanks Auburney any way. :smiley:

Iā€™ll be there as a player this week. The rumored mystery game is coming along nicely but not yet ready. I will probably promote it next week (probably wishful thinking, weā€™ll see how much time I dedicate to it) or the week after. Iā€™m up for anything and I do wish to see the eclipse phase fate game but Iā€™d rather see whatā€™s on offer before I dedicate myself to something.

That makes five of us then? So what are our plans? Could you perhaps run a non-rerun Shadowrun game, Darth?

Should I prepare a backup game in case more people show up?

Just as a note - Iā€™d like to drop by tomorrow but am not 100% sure if Iā€™ll make it after all.

[quote="-H-"]That makes five of us then? So what are our plans? Could you perhaps run a non-rerun Shadowrun game, Darth?

Should I prepare a backup game in case more people show up?[/quote]

I will finish building my ā€œDungeoncrawlā€ tonight
so I will be ready - wuhuu

I will be there too

Iā€™m now studying a game called Paranoia. I hope to run it either next week or the week after that

[quote=ā€œKauraKuituā€]I will be there too

Iā€™m now studying a game called Paranoia. I hope to run it either next week or the week after that[/quote]
That game is so awesome !!!

Fuck I know to much!
DEAD

Hell yes to paranoia Iā€™ll be waiting for that.

[quote=ā€œDarthbinksā€][I will finish building my ā€œDungeoncrawlā€ tonight so I will be ready - wuhuu[/quote]
Well, if this is going to be H-esque, then Iā€™ll definitely be there. And Iā€™m using that boost die!

Havenā€™t played Paranoia in more than a year, would love to do so again soon.

See you tonight!

Ok, will surely be there. Keeping my fingers crossed for enough space.

Hi, we (I, Katharina and Sophie) were planning on playing Auburneyā€™s viking game again, but since he wonā€™t be there weā€™re open to anything!

also, weā€™ll be a little late unfortunately - weā€™ll probably turn up around 8ish?

Hey, good to hear you are interested in continuing the game! :slight_smile:

We can happily do so next week, as Iā€™ll be back by then.