Spielbar: Thursday 11/12/14. Open Gaming Night. 7pm

Next week’s thread is up^^

also Happy Birthday Simon : )

Viking World will continue the week after that, if the players want to, because I have concert tickets for the 11th and therefore won’t make it.

…also, Happy Birthday Simon!

Cool - Whose show are you watching?

this Rocky Horror musical thingy that’s currently in town… :wink:

I havea Kiwi friend over - she’s in town for two days only, so I’ll have to see whether she wants to come or do something else…

Hi all! Finally I can make it again this Thursday :slight_smile: Who else is gonna be there, what are we playing? :slight_smile:

I could either dm ゆうやけこやけ (Yuuyake Koyake), the Dvngeon Invictvs (again), or Shadowrun (again) :slight_smile:

Simon’s birthday? Woohoo! Happy birthday! Monkeys for everone!

I’ll also attempt to run a little something this week. Details soon … (Warning: may contain art.)

And don’t forget the rice and toilet paper, Auburney!

Well I’m in for the art-thingy

Coming. Maybe a few minutes late.

Since it came up last week. Is the official time 7pm or 7.30pm?

Yes, we wanted to bring that up. There was a bit of a discussion there so it’d be good if we would clear the confusion.

Also will be there. Be afraid.

I will be there! Joy. bring along the sidekick too.

Probably won’t make it this Thursday :frowning:

Hmm… Ok, I think I will go with 7pm SST (Simon Standard Time) for tonight.

But in the future let’s fix a time again. Life’s stressful enough. It would be an unnecessary annoyance if you rush to a date at 7pm trying not to be too late when half of the people you’re meeting assume that it’s not going to start before 7.30pm anyway.

See you at 7 then.

Incidentally, if you’re planning on playing the “art-thingy,” bringing a pen and some extra paper to write on might be a good idea.

Until later!

I’ll be there, along with Katharina and Sophie.

Hmm, art thing. Sounds intriguing!

Sorry guys, i think i’ll have to sit this one out. Something popped up last minute and I won’t be able to make it after all.
Have a fun one!

[quote=“GJsoft”]Sorry guys, i think i’ll have to sit this one out. Something popped up last minute and I won’t be able to make it after all.
Have a fun one![/quote]
Ah, shame. Just when the secrets of Colombia were set to be revealed …

Hope the last-minute pop-up is the good kind!

I just hope you fine folks aren’t playing what I suspect.

Ah, it’s the neutral “moar work” kind of pop-up. Still wish I could make it.

Ah, bummer. Catch you next week!