Spielbar: Thursday 07/08/14. Open Gaming Night. 7pm

I’ll be there and will DM Numenera for the interested.

I’ll be there as well and I’d like to continue the adventures of the U.N.S. William Hawking in a game of S.T.A.C.K.U.P. if you guys want to finish it this week.

I’d also be interested in Numenera

I hope I can make. Would be interested in Numenera

I’ll be there as usual.

I’ll do my best to join 'cause next week I’m leaving Vienna for a month (won’t be seeing you guys before the 11th September) Would love to try Numenera :slight_smile:

I’ll be there on Thursday. Think we’re going to conclude the mystery of the spaceship wreck…

Up until now everyone except for our chief engineer said that they can make it and would like to finish it this thursday.

To be honest, I’d like to finish it even if we don’t have the full crew this time - just to avoid having another unfinished game.

I’m back from my holiday so I’ll be there. :slight_smile:

Looks like our chief engineer won’t be able to make it this week.
So what do we wanna do?

Alrik, you mentioned that you’re gonna leave vienna as well for quite some time, starting next week IIRC, right?

Our engineer is on vacation afaik. I would only come for finishing the game and will leave afterwards.

I’m there! I’ll play in whatever has an opening.

If it’s only one player we’re missing and buckwheats is OK with us finishing the game, I’d like to do that this week. As Tom said I’ll be on vacation and on conferences for the rest of August and early September. Earliest date to continue would be September 11th.

I don’t know how much time I’ll have during september so I’d rather finish it this week as well.

Usually I’d just say I’d bring the stuff for the game with me and we could decide on the spot but some of you would just be coming to finish the game.

So let me know what you wanna do.

Hi all

I’m back from vacation. I’ll join too.
Are all the people finishing the adventure that had already started or will there be a second table playing Numenera?

@KauraKuitu: I’ll call Thopthes and talk to him after work about that.

I’ve talked to Thopthes:
S.T.A.C.K.U.P. from last time won’t be continued this thursday, but on a future date.

This way he can DM somthing and I’ll DM Numenera.
Do we have any more people who want to DM something tomorrow?

I likely wont make it tomorrow, as work is sorta intense righ now :frowning:

[quote=“AmLash”]I’ve talked to Thopthes:
S.T.A.C.K.U.P. from last time won’t be continued this thursday, but on a future date.

This way he can DM somthing and I’ll DM Numenera.
Do we have any more people who want to DM something tomorrow?[/quote]
Yeah, I’ll be DMing another game of STACKUP - (different scenario) if needed.

I won’t be around this week; have fun, all.

(I’ll be back and able to run something again next Thursday if desired. A police procedural with a slight twist, perhaps?)

[quote=“AmLash”]I’ve talked to Thopthes:
S.T.A.C.K.U.P. from last time won’t be continued this thursday, but on a future date.[/quote]
Phew, and I thought I had to rat on my brave STACKUP crew cause I can’t make it tonight. Unfortunately something came up I can’t dismiss… Still sorry for missing tonight’s game.