Spielbar: Thursday 06/11/14. Open Gaming Night. 7pm

Yay

any plans yet?

Eclipse Phase Part 2

Last time. Confronted with a break and entering job to steal a piece of electronic equipment the group decided to infiltrate Mars by creating an elaborate frozen purple penis sculpture made from people, war machines and a swarmoid. Lady Katz then called all her friends and told them all about it and if they wanted to see it plus a dance move she came up with to come to Mars. Naturally the word spread about the purple penis, the girls got excited and millions of people all over the galaxy swarmed to Mars. Katz become a star overnight.
Thoughts about quiting the current job and living an honest life of dancing and creating other coloured penis sculptures were had but quickly abandoned.
The sculpture was melted and their equipment retrieved while they journeyed to a ‘secret’ base within the titan infected zone. Believing they past the boarder security of the titan infected zone without being noticed they located the base entrance, blow up the door and took a 20 minute ride down an elevator only to be greeted by security defenses that they mercilessly destroyed and murdered. Now standing at the once clean and corpus free entrance the players begin.

I want to finish this up if people are interested. I don’t need the same people but if the previous people want to play try to be there this week. Oh and prepare to die. :smiley:

I’d be up for it!

Sadly university is kicking my behind so the next week(s) I can’t be there (even though I’m looking forwards to the next time! Tournament was tons of fun)

In the back of my mind I have 90% ready a sort of “Agatha Christy Murder Mystery meets D&D” thing that I’d DM. No clue if anybody would be up for that…

You’d have AT LEAST 3 interested individuals as far as I know.

I will be there; baring any terrible yet unforeseen circumstances.

[quote=“GodKingTom”]Eclipse Phase Part 2

Last time. Confronted with a break and entering job to steal a piece of electronic equipment the group decided to infiltrate Mars by creating an elaborate frozen purple penis sculpture made from people, war machines and a swarmoid. Lady Katz then called all her friends and told them all about it and if they wanted to see it plus a dance move she came up with to come to Mars. Naturally the word spread about the purple penis, the girls got excited and millions of people all over the galaxy swarmed to Mars. Katz become a star overnight.
Thoughts about quiting the current job and living an honest life of dancing and creating other coloured penis sculptures were had but quickly abandoned.
The sculpture was melted and their equipment retrieved while they journeyed to a ‘secret’ base within the titan infected zone. Believing they past the boarder security of the titan infected zone without being noticed they located the base entrance, blow up the door and took a 20 minute ride down an elevator only to be greeted by security defenses that they mercilessly destroyed and murdered. Now standing at the once clean and corpus free entrance the players begin.

I want to finish this up if people are interested. I don’t need the same people but if the previous people want to play try to be there this week. Oh and prepare to die. :smiley:[/quote]
I am not quite sure what I just read but I’d be in!

[quote=“Kurfürst”]
In the back of my mind I have 90% ready a sort of “Agatha Christy Murder Mystery meets D&D” thing that I’d DM. No clue if anybody would be up for that…[/quote]
I’d be interested in that as well!

I’ll probably have to miss this week’s get-together. Have fun, all.

In. Dibs on the Hastings role.

And since we’re previewing upcoming games:

See you soon!

I’ll definitely be there for Eclipse Phase Part 2!
My mech has had weird dreams while frozen in the giant penis. It is even starting considering a career as a martian belly dancer.
I definitely have to bring it back to the right path of blood-thirsty mass murdering before it’s too late.

pours a glass of Yubble all over that vinyl record
Oops, how clumsy of me.

I’ll be there, though I don’t have any clue, what to play…

Katharina and I are both coming and we’re bringing a friend. That game sounds terrible and wonderful in equal measure and we can’t wait.

Good to have the two of you back, we’ve been already wondering if you are OK.

Late notice but I should make it tonight. :slight_smile:

Nice to see so many people show up! :slight_smile: maybe I’ll bring along a little one-shot myself, just in case we end up being too many players for Tom’s game?

sorry guys

won’t make it today
have fun :slight_smile:

see you next week

Running a bit late, but might make it there by around 19.45 !