RPG Vienna Thu Feb 16, 2017, Spielbar 7pm (open gaming night)

Who’s in?

Is everyone in the Bond game going to be there? If so, I’d like to finish From a View to a Kill, and perhaps move on to something a bit more cinematic. If not, I’ve got some Call of Cthulhu and D&D things I wouldn’t mind running if we’re looking for games. I’m guessing we’ll probably need two tables again anyway.

See you at Spielbar!

You can count me in. Let the Bond adventure continue, as long as the rest of the aspiring 00’s are along.

If not, count me in for whatever shenanigans we can come up with.

I won’t be able to make it this week. Have fun!

I’ll be there. I hoped to have something to run, but not sure I’ll have time to prepare it now.

I’ll be there too!

I’ll be there as well (hopefully)!

Won’t make it this week…

Unfortunately I won’t make it either! Starting in March I can be there on a more or less regular basis!

Bummer.

In any case, I’ll have something for an open table tonight, and not just for the Bond group. Not sure what, yet. Loren Wiseman sadly passed away today, so Traveller would be appropriate, but we’ll see.

See you tgonight!

I should make it tonight. :slight_smile:

Sadly, I will not make it, at least today. Thought I could fight off a upcoming fever, but today after work it hit me harder than expected. So I’m gonna stay home with my tea. Sorry for the late downer - have fun anyways!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.