RPG Stores in Vienna

Just noticed this…

planetharry.at/links/links.htm

How cool?! :slight_smile:

Nice! Now if only we could reinvigorate the site a bit; it seems as though new content has fallen off a bit…

Yeah that’s true.

I personally plan on being more active here from now on. Gonna start up a few more threads. Everyone is more than welcome to start their own threads about anything they wish :slight_smile:

Ok… Yeah, that’s cool… We are like, all official and stuff!

I have to give a quick shout-out to my main man Harry!
The best comic book & game store in Austria! Period! (I dislike damagetown and comics hutterer with a passion…)

I think Harry can hold his own with the best anywhere. What he lacks in floor space, he more than makes up in awesomeness.

We’re lucky to have him here.

I’ll have to pay Planet Harry a visit when I get back to Vienna. I hope they have some nice dice sets.
Listening to all the praise he gets here is really encouraging though.
is hyped

Yep, he does.
He also sell individual dices although you might need to rummage a bit when looking for “just the right one”.

I also wanted to mention the Fantasy Flagship store that has now move to Floridsdorf. Tabletop RPG are definitivelly not their main focus but they still have a shelf worth checking out. And Chris and the rest of his team are ball burstingly awesome!

[quote=“GJsoft”]I’ll have to pay Planet Harry a visit when I get back to Vienna. I hope they have some nice dice sets.
Listening to all the praise he gets here is really encouraging though.
is hyped[/quote]

If you post when you go, there may be people coming along - it’s a nice meeting point.

Well, considering I’m still out of the country, it’ll take some time.
The way I see it, I should go there on the 25th which is still a week and a half away from now.

Just so that nobody makes a wrong way XD

Vogelweidplatz 2; 1150 Vienna
thats the “new” place for Fantasy Flagship

On tuesdays there is an boardgame night thing going on in the back

and Wednesdays there is the so called “timeINN” which is a nice evening with gaming people and cheap drinks

Since i found this thread again I am kinda sad to say that the Flagship is no more…
Like since a year now i think…

Forgot that they were mentioned here.

BUT
There is a “new” place I still didnt have the time to go there.
Siren Games (sirengames.at/)
I know that they have the boardgamepeople of the Fantasy Flagship there now on Wednesdays. But more I do not know of this Place.