Playtesters Wanted (Trail of Cthulhu)

Next Thursday evening it is, then. Glad everyone will be able to be there.

What’s the earliest you can make it? With character generation, the game itself, and feedback, the earlier we can start, the better.

See you on the 4th!

my work is done at 3pm…
i can go to simon from there xD
if he messaged me his address XD

Didn’t I send it to you last time?

Thursday is fine, 3PM is a bit early for me though. 16h30 is about as early as I can be home…

I think I will bow out of this one. I can’t leave the 11th before 5 (and it might end up 5:30, dunno yet). which I think means I don’t get to the 23nd until, like, 9 or something*. So I am afraid I must pass.

*this is the part where I am teasing Simon because he lives far away. I know, it’ll really only take until 8:30 or so.

That’s a shame, sorry to hear that. Still, no worries. Since I don’t think you ever really bowed in, I won’t have to rearrange any plans.

And speaking of plans, do you know yet when you can make it on Thursday, GJ and Neil? An early start would be great, but we’ll go with whatever works for everybody.

I’ll try to send you a few more details about the adventure tomorrow. Stay tuned…

I think I should be completely free that day lest a lecture pops out of nowhere. But even then, it should be something in the morning.

From 3pm onwards would be good for me. :slight_smile:

Amazing. What are the odds that we’d all be able to make it so early on a Thursday?

Shall we call it 4:45 then, so Simon doesn’t have to rush home too much? That work, Simon?

See you Thursday…

It should work. To b honest, I rarely leaves work that early, and feel a bit guilty to do so…

Anyway, do you still have the map to my place I send you? Can I ask you to forward it to the other players? The file is at home and I am back at work… And I’ll probably forget otherwise…

No stress, Simon. Anytime you want to get away is good. What would be better for you?

You call it, we’ll be there.

Nah, you probably don’t want to align yourself on my screwed up timeline…

Maybe you could all go and knock on my professor’s window and ask him if I can come out and play…
Meh, let’s say around 5h00 at the bus stop… It’s on my way from work…

OK, so that’s 5 o’clock, at the Josef-Baumann-Gasse stop?

Works for me!

Sounds good…

Thanks for a fun game H.

Thanks for once again being a perfect host, Simon, and thanks for some great play, guys. What a finale! I had a blast - hope you did too!

We must do this again sometime…

Thanks for the great game, guys. There were really some great moments there.
And one more time - sorry for getting hopelessly lost. I hope my phone will get fixed ASAP so I can get out of such situations more easily.

And I have to ask – are you using an iPhone, and the iOS 6.0 Apple maps instead of google maps?

I found a workaround, but after the news about apple maps, I was thinking that I wouldn’t be able to have an iPhone again :frowning:.

And I have to ask – are you using an iPhone, and the iOS 6.0 Apple maps instead of google maps?

I found a workaround, but after the news about apple maps, I was thinking that I wouldn’t be able to have an iPhone again :frowning:.[/quote]

Oh no, the problem is that I can’t use any SIM cards. It should be fixed in a week or so, but until then - no internet and no calls.

But yes, the Apple Maps thing is hillarious (pun intended).

[quote=“GJsoft”]Thanks for the great game, guys. There were really some great moments there.
And one more time - sorry for getting hopelessly lost. I hope my phone will get fixed ASAP so I can get out of such situations more easily.[/quote]
No problem whatsoever. We all found each other in the end, with plenty of time for the game, and that’s what counts.

And the stops at that crossing do seem quite confusing…

Cheers, GJ!