Pathfinder 2E innagural session

Hi everyone! There is a bunch of people interested in playing Pathfinder 2E, so let’s strike while the iron is hot and start planning the first session right away!

I think 5-6 players is a good number for now. The persons who showed interest in the other thread are @trickthegiant @Takanari @leo @Atanen @Astralchik @Dharaxas

You will be playing as the sons/daughters of petty nobility. Your siblings got sent to court, are part of the military, or are in some way working to advance the standing of your family… You, however, are the black sheep of the family, and thus they have decided to send you to a dead-end position at the east border of the empire, a massive forest almost empty except for some dirt farmers. There, they hope you will either bring some glory to the house or at least not embarrass them any further.

Rules for character creation:

• We will be using the Remastered rules wherever applicable. This is specially important for the classes that are included in the Player Core 1 (Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Ranger, Rogue, Witch, Wizard), as some of them received substantial changes.

• Ancestries - Mechanically, all common ancestries are allowed. However, I don’t plan to have Goblins, Orcs, or Elves in the setting, so if you choose one of those ancestries I will ask you to reflavor them as one of the other ancestries. If you want to use an Uncommon ancestry, please let me know first, as they are not very well balanced!

If you have any questions or need help with your character sheet, just let me know! You can post here, send me a DM or reach me via discord.

3 Likes

Whoopsala, I did not receive notifications on the other Thread. Thanks for tagging.

Yes 19th afternoon works great for me I am in.

Are we all siblings or come from different families?

I think different families would work best.

Is there anything similar to the dnd5e wikidot wiki for Pathfinder 2E? Would be interested to read up on rules and char creation, just havn’t found anything similar online and don’t own any of the books :thinking:

1 Like

Yes there is! Check the Archives of Nethys: https://2e.aonprd.com/

2 Likes

Yes, there is: Rules - Archives of Nethys: Pathfinder 2nd Edition Database

Also, in regards to 5e, I’d recommend 5e.tools over the wikidot, as the latter had some errors in the past; also, 5e.tools has great filtering options. But regardless what site, what route you choose to sail - don’t forget to hoist your flag! :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

The Pathbulider 2e app is free(except familiars) and works really well

3 Likes

I wasn´t fast enough to ask, thanks for the info! :metal:t2: :nerd_face: :+1:t2:

And you can even host 5e.tools on your own

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.