Out of the dungeons into the sun

Hi, I’m Alissa!

You might know me as a DM at night of the rolling dice or an occasional visitor of the Friday games. Maybe we have bonded at the table as you met Ruby the bitchy bard or Remilia the badass bladesinger. I certainly remember quite some gnomes and halflings I have bonded with over time!

Yet who I have a hard time remembering is the players around. Because once the games finish we all depart. On our way to the next adventure called getting home while avoiding the drunk people on their way to a party.

I’d like to change that and have a chance to meet with the community players instead of their characters! Introducing… drums

Out of the dungeons into the Sun

What to bring:

• Something to drink
  • Something to eat/share
  • Some fun games! (I’ll bring Uno, Wizard, Saboteur, Exploding Kittens)
  • A blanket to sit on

More details will come, but just putting the feelers out there to see who would be interested to join!

8 Likes

I will be there!

Will try to be there too. Can also bring some games - I have a decent Carcassonne collection I can bring :slight_smile: (two base games and several expansions so far)

What a great idea! Myself and @Lindt will aim to be there.

Showing up as a person is a bit harder than showing up as a character but will definitely try :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@frogemiah and I will be there. :+1:

1 Like

not promising anything just yet, but I might try to weather the sun

That is so true :wink: I will try my best… at least my real-life class would be similar to one of my more common character classes.

Love the idea! Can’t believe I will have to miss it (some travel already planned for that weekend) :smiling_face_with_tear:

We should definitely have more of those.

I’ll try to be there too!

I will be there with my gf (she played several times at VALUE, doesn’t have own account)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Amazing! We’re two weeks out now, and I cannot wait! I’ll post more this weekend, but would there be anyone willing to bring a speaker? :wink:

I’ll bring my bluetooth speaker :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll bring mine too, it is fairly big/loud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added it to the main post too but here’s the extra details :slight_smile: We will stick with Prater Park. I’ll be there at 12.30 to find a spot and post the location on the forum!

What to bring:

• Something to drink
  • Something to eat/share
  • Some fun games! (I’ll bring Uno, Wizard, Saboteur, Exploding Kittens)
  • A blanket to sit on

If you’re planning on bringing something special, write it here already!

2 Likes

I don’t know when I will be able to join as I will have an examn this day, and in the eveining I will meet some (other, since you are too) friends :slight_smile:

When I’ll come, I’ll bring my big bluetooth speaker to provide some music :metal:

If people are interested, I can bring chess and/or scrabble (German), and regular playing cards as well as bidding boxes if there are Bridge players among you. While I’d love to bring Carcassonne, I doubt it will be practical to play it in the grass… :smiley:

1 Like

I got anther Party happening later that afternoon, but I will try and be there in the beginning. What an awesome idea!