Our | V.A.L.U.E. | games are absolute positive

Menand 1 friend are coming and would Join a T1 or T2

1 Like

Sorry have other plans so there will be on more free spot

Hello! I would love to play at a T1 level but it seems like i’m a little late declaring my intentions. If there is an open spot i’d love to join!

Get well soon!! Get some sleep and drink soup n tea so you’ll get better quicker! :>

1 Like

@atmoir you can try … but we cannot promise you anything :four_leaf_clover:

good luck

1 Like

for those who will join my T1 :skull_and_crossbones: table

2 Likes

Sorry for the short notice I wont be able to join today again, something important came up. I wish you all a wonderful evening!

Thanks for playing to @jboimler @cat4laugh @martin @katnyx @setarcos - that was “Penumbria Jeez Festival” - where a venture into the dread region of Penumbria to pay back a favour Rougher owes lead to traversing the terrifying mist barrier, a mass brawl in a fighting pit in Crimini, treks across the despoiled Penumbrian countryside and uncovering of a ramshackle poison farming operation.

From selling the viperwolf poison vials to Lapidario de Mali and the fistful of elven colonial crowns he gave you as gratuity you each net 150gp after spending the cash to set up a basic distillery at the Golden Cockerel (Distillery Grandluxury level 1) since Rougher has taken to his rooms and left you all in charge of the place.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

Distillery A complex system of alembics and tanks allows the company to distill drinks, tonics, and concoctions of various kinds. The Distillery provides Alchemist’s Supplies and Brewer’s supplies. Here, characters can also purchase concoctions at their common price. Before a Brancalonia game, each Band gets 1 flask of a concoction of their choice - Dead Water or Hair of the Dog at this Distillery level.

Dead Water One of the strongest grappas in the entire Kingdom, it hits you like a stab in the guts but is just as tasty! Effect: When you drink this concoction, you regain 1d4 + 1 hit points, and you must succeed on DC 10 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute.

Hair of the Dog A famous officinal distillate usually made by monks and religious folks. Some also call it “Cinquerbe" (five herbs), because in theory it would be a Centerbe (a hundred herbs) but these days, you gotta be parsimonious and save those herbs for even harder times… Effect: When you take this concoction, you can re-roll a saving throw against disease or poison

2 Likes

Thank you for playing and solving the Prophecies. An causing a lot of trouble

You gain:

1 Like

@Tea007, @Valzon +2

thanks for playing & surviving :skull_and_crossbones: … and making new friends on the way

aside from the Homebrew Story Awards (see below :point_down:), one level up, 10 Downtime Days, 319 pumpkins as promised, and 160gp, you gain:

THE MAGIC OF F(R)IENDSHIP

1. charm person, comprehend languages, find familiar, illusory script, Tasha’s hideous laughter, sleep, snare, unseen servant
  2. hold person, Maximilian’s earthen grasp, Rime’s binding ice, suggestion
  3. animate dead, fast friends, magic circle, sending
  4. charm monster, Mordenkainen’s faithful hound, summon aberration, summon greater demon
  5. dominate person, geas, hold monster, planar binding
  6. create humunculus, create undead, soul cage, summon fiend
  7. create magen, forcecage, simulacrum, symbol
  8. antipathy/sympathy, clone, dominate monster, telepathy
  9. gate, wish

Homebrew Story Awards:

“Demon Snack Time” (@Valzon)
Should Wu die, there is a chance (1-9 on a d20) that Steve appears out of nowhere to consume your remains.
Should that happen, only a carefully worded wish spell, could bring you back.
Otherwise (10-20 on a d20) he forgot about it, or was busy with his new BFF.

“Broken Alchemy Jug” (@Valzon)
Wu’s alchemy jug only produces mayonnaise at the speed of a ketchup bottle … and does not stop.

• You can fix it & loose this Award by spending 5 Downtime Days
  • You can let it fix & loose this Award by spending 100gp

“Marked by the Sleeping One” (@Valzon’s +1)
Kibi’s actions in the past somehow started the awakening of the ‘Sleeping One’.
You also have a tattoo on your shoulder to mark you and your destiny.
This Elder Evil will wake up in 300 years though … so this is likely not your problem …
… although cultists of the ‘Sleeping One’ might seek you out to hasten their master’s return.

“Dream Pen Pal” (@Tea007 & @Valzon’s +1)
The beholder hangs out in Cassy’s & Kibi’s dreams from time to time to have a good time with its new friends.
What a beholder considers “good” however …

keep in mind that these :point_up: Homebrew Story Awards only work at my tables

2 Likes

Thank you @Takanari/Bruce @Augustus @Olion @Tarin (don’t know your forum names, sorry, forgot to ask) for playing the Death House. And thank you Bruce for your heroic sacrifice on the altar. Strahd was more than pleased with your performance - and with your blood.

“He is the Ancient. He is the Land:”

@Augustus @Olion @Tarin you gain the following:

Also, everyone gets a level-up and 10 downtime days, which can be used for one of the activities listed in our rules. For @Takanari, if you want to resurrect Bruce, you can use your downtime for the Temple Service activity, Raise Dead costs 1250 GP. But that might anger someone…

@ThatGuyTed @Xyathn @Kenta @Foggy +1

Thank you everyone for joining me on this whimsical Candy chaos. For defeating the Candy lord, destroying the Philosopher’s Stone and saving the folks of Al-Tal each one of you gain 480 GP and One Magical Item from the 2 options below:

See you on the next adventure and sweetest of holidays :raised_hands:t4::lollipop:

@Arthilas Bruce is now a reborn lineage barbarian. Went from the hulk to Gregor Clegane.

About the session: be careful with restricting speech. To me it was a challenge, but the effect was to long. Talking is most of the game… The rest is rolling dice. Not having the means to communicate how to progress the game state and why I sacrificed myself felt shitty.

Your speech restriction was over before you all went up into the attic? At least that is what I had in mind as all the other effects ended too.

Thanks for the great adventure! -Dii (aka Kibi)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.