Open D&D 5E @ 1070 - let's VALUE what we have here shall we? :D

So Adventure League Season 9 has officially started, our own V.A.L.U.E. rules are in the draft stage right now, but imho they are good as they are right now, I still propose doing open games for the heck of it. (This doesn’t mean that some DMs can’t/won’t run AL/V.A.L.U.E. games obviously)

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

Anybody who wants to dm a game please announce it here, anybody who wants to play please do so too. For DMs include a name for the adventure if possible as well as a level/tier range. For Players if you have a preferred game that has been announced please put that in your post as well as what level character you’re bringing.

I won’t DM any game for the foreseeable future as i kind of feel exhausted about it atm and have enough going on with my own games including the Play-By-Post in our discord.
Also I won’t be there this time, so have fun :slight_smile:

Hello!
Me and my husband have been following some D&D content and are really excited to come and try playing too. We read the PHB but we never played before, we can prepare T1 characters for ourselfs and would love to join to a beginner friendly T1 adventure.

welcome, i’m sure someone will run a beginner friendly T1 adventure (there always is someone :slight_smile: )

as for character creation make sure to read the rules linked in the opening post, and feel free to ask if any questions arise

1 Like

Coming for the finale of the Crystalline city

2 Likes

I’ll be there for crystalline city, with a new character and my Arcane Trickster as a backup :wink:

1 Like

There to finish Crystalline City

1 Like

There for Crystaline City finale!!!

1 Like

Crystaline “The final massacre” City here!

1 Like

Heyo, will be there, DMing of Lost Mines of Phandelver. I do have a full group of 7, but if there are no shows, I can squeeze in a player or 2.
Players:
@cat4laugh +1
@Michi
@Khaine
@Tatze
@pfeifer
@Shadow

I can’t come this time :[ really wish I could

Me either this week. Have fun and remember if someone is threatening to burn things down, hog tie them and jam a potato in their mouth

Heyhey, I would love to join LmoP again with my monk… This time with a bit more preperation :wink:

I’ll be there for LMoP

I’d be interested in joining a game for the first time.
Played 5e quite regularly for the last year but never had time on Fridays for AL.

Is there still a slot open somewhere? I’m already playing lmop somewhere else so ideally smth else.

If there are too many players already I could run a oneshot for the fun of it or I’ll just try again next week :slight_smile:

I wanna come! I have a T1 Character. But I also have a question…does Adventurer’s league mean you HAVE to be there every week? I wanna make sure because some Fridays I can’t…

I’ll be there for lmop
Using potatoes is torture

Id like to take the back room btw.

i am also joining the deadly adventure of the Crystaline City again
@Resil did we lvl or are we still lvl 9

Yeah. You are lvl 10

coming too, if ther’s a place…