Hey everyone! At long last - my next DMs Guild title finally made it online: Old Olga and Young Yvonne!
If you are looking for a Tier 1 one-shot with lots of flexibility, a mix of social, combat and exploration encounters, a mystery to solve in an isolated village setting, some minor horror elements, and lives to save - this may be for you.
There were numerous delays in bringing this out, mainly that it grew from a 20-page one-shot into some sort of a mini-campaign setting or sandbox with 60 pages ^^ This includes the following features:
- an original custom creature, the young witch
- 12 fleshed out NPCs, including personality traits and roleplaying tips
- a toolset for quickly creating villager NPCs
- 7 hand-drawn maps of important locations
- 3 player handouts with clues
- 4 alternative story rewards (depending on how the players resolve the adventure)
It is pay-what-you-want, so check it out if any of this appeals to you! If you have any comments or criticism, I’d be happy to hear them - ratings on DMs Guild are especially appreciated