Night of the Rolling Dice - Q&A and more

Hello:) probably late to the party but if there’s a seat available last minute, i would love to join in😊 I have T1&2 character already.

I would be interested in that if there is still a spot left!

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

@SilentButDeadly so how was the turn out yesterday? Was it a success?

Huge success. Around 40 players, 4 per table. Happy faces all around. Many newcomers for our regular V.A.L.U.E. games.

2 Likes

Second that, now need to keep the momentum going :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FYI, forgot to post yesterday. Someone forgot charger in the Sägewerk.

Its now in lost&found at Sägwerk

Uploaded my photos of the event to the google album (thanks @alli.b for suggestion). Sorry for shitty quality. Best I could do with my phone :slight_smile: Lesson learned - get a camera person for the next event.

My best friend is a semi-pro photographer, depending on the budget I can talk to him.

I am not a pro photographer, but I like photography nonetheless. Remember, I showed you some of my thunderstorm photos :cloud_with_lightning:
I could bring my camera too next time. Although that would mean even more luggage for me to haul to the venue… :sweat_smile: And when I am a DM again I can only take photos before and after, not during play…

Don’t get burnout :slight_smile: you did more than your fare share of work for this event. I think we really need to have some system to distribute responsibilities among organizers next time. Will put it on agenda for the followup meeting.