Newbie was looking for a DnD group

Thanks to the community for giving me those opportunities. Please do not answer to this post anymore since I don’t want to waste your time and I already got great offers.
Thanks again to Semako and Sarah.
Yours Bene

Once Corona is over I am sure our regular friday VALUE games in Cafe 1070 will come back.

Aside from that, maybe other people here have space in their groups for a new player :slight_smile:

Also, if you are more interested in playing oneshots and short (three session) quests, the group Orlane Adventures might be something for you, although currently new characters start at level 8. We play live (in Vienna, either in Athenae’s Siegel or in one of the player’s locations, unless something like a Corona lockdown prevents us from doing that, then we play online :slight_smile:

Thanks for your advice. But I think i should not jump from level 1 to level 8 since I think that I would just make the game a lot slower for everyone else but i will for sure look to attend VALUE games whenever that is possible

I’m currently in the process of collecting members for a new campaign. We’re going to play through a slightly modified version of descent into Avernus. Would you be interested in joining? It is going to be purely online for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the offer and yes i’d be interested.
Just curious when plan on playing (day and time)
If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask
Thank you a lot again :smile: