New DnD 5e Campaign!

@TheH0bbit It’s ok if you make mistakes, the DM is here to help :blush: for beginner-friendlyness as well as party balance I suggest you a fighter, rogue or barbarian, if that sounds interesting. Fighter and rogue are very versatile classes so you can do a lot of variations on them. Of course you can pick any class you want.

I would love that. I will send it to you as soon as I get home. (sorry that I didn’t respond for so long)

Sunday is ok for me too. I am completely free that day. Right now I mostly play a wizard sunelf. But I would love to be the healer of the group. I just don’t know how to create one…

I mean I could help you if you want and the DM is okay with it^^

Thank you! But she’s already helping me. :blush:

1 Like

Alright good to hear! :smiley: See you all on sunday then! :slight_smile:

We made our characters today. We went with a half-elf bard for @LindleyJo and a halfling rogue for me :smiley: Looking forward to playing together on Sunday!

1 Like

it’s so nice to see the group taking shape :smiley: i’ve been busy growing a world for yall to explore … :wink:

1 Like

Haha nice! We’re done with our characters aswell! :smiley:
Really looking forward to sunday now :slight_smile:
Oh and I hope there’s a bit of lore to explore aswell! :wink: If not, my wizard will happily explore all the depths of the arcane arts :stuck_out_tongue:

there is a lot of lore, arcane arts, and who knows what else to explore :blush::blush::blush: you shall see~

1 Like

Is anyone going to be there tonight at the Spielbar???

yeah, Im most probably coming after my classes

i can’t :confused:

Great! It would be nice getting to know some of you before our meeting on sunday :hugs:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t as I’m very busy today and tomorrow xD

Hi i would Love to join your Party and i could be there Ebers thursday at about 7p.m would be pleased to hear from you

Uhm I think you’re a little late for that, sorry. We’re already 6 players + DM and we already set the date to Sunday 2pm :confused:

2 Likes

Ok but Maybe next week ? If someone has no time just give Me a Note

Although this group is full, turn up tonight at spielbar as we play one shots on Thursday - just drop a note on that weeks thread (eg Thursday 24 May - Spielbar for this week) saying you are coming and then turn up (we sort who has what to run, and who wants to play what at the start)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.