More battlemaps

Ok, so here is my newest maps.

It is an inn that Josip and Philipp’s characters are thinking about buying, presumably so that they can get an arrow to the knee…

This map has almost no furniture, partly because I was pressed with time, I wanted it ready for last session, and partly so that they can customize it as they wish when they end up buying it…

There is another floor coming in the next post…

This last floor is added mostly for the sake of completion as it is not very interesting… But that way, they can host the whole party in these two towers…

Also, back in the days, it was suggested that I could have a tutorial session for people that might be interested in giving battle-mapping a try.
I shall be moving this week-end but after that, I would be happy to share what meagre knowledge and experience I have garnered… I am thinking about something around mid-April…

What say you people?

I´m totally in fot that^^

Cool.

So; if other people are interested, let me know and we can start planning something…

Well, there does not seem to be that many other interested people, so you get to chose your time and place…

So, if anybody else is interested, the GIMP battle-mapping tutoring session should be this coming Sunday, some time in the afternoon.

PM me for my address…