Marketplace?

One more suggestion: would a marketplace for selling or swapping RPGs (or board games, or DVDs, or whatever) be a good idea?

It’s always nice to swap that adventure you just finished playing for something new.

Also a good idea.

Maybe we could start a For Sale/Trade thread in General discussion first?
As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, the forum’s still pretty small I’d like to keep all the discussions focussed on a small number of subforums before branching out.

Sounds like a plan!

(Hey, instant feedback!)

Since I just found out Star Wars Saga is out of print, I second this suggestion.

Yeah, but there will be a new edition of Star Wars by Fantasy Flight Games. But it’s still in development.

While that is extraordinarily promising – Fantasy Flight has a fabulous reputation – have you heard how much of the Saga game mechanics and universe will carry over?

I can’t say. they haven’t really released a lot of information except that they bought the license. That was news from the end of last year. I haven’t looked anything up since then. Might be worth tough… browzez ze internetz

I might have some spare WEG Star Wars (still the best SW RPG :mrgreen: ) books lying around somewhere if you’re interested…

Time to clean out the closet.

[quote="-H-"]
I might have some spare WEG Star Wars (still the best SW RPG :mrgreen: ) books lying around somewhere if you’re interested…[/quote]

I only played Saga, but everything I am seeing has people pretty much split between loving one or the other, so since I already love Saga, I guess that’s my camp :wink:.

And Fantasy Flight has said nothing so far about an RPG except that they have the license. It looks like they are concentrating on a card game first :frowning: