Lost Mines Of Phandelver, Parsley GM, next session

Thanks a bunch again for creating the doodle, @Siobhan! And health always goes first - so I’m on your side with “let’s not chance it”.

@Sarah I think I would be fine with one player more and since we’re only one part in i think it would also be easy to integrate you into the party - if you’re still interested, since @Tersidian started a new group of course :slight_smile:

So I am with @Siobhan and am more than fine to do a “day-long” D&D-thingy at September 30th, if you guys would like that too.

1 Like

So thanks for the support @Thopthes, and thanks for letting me join. I think it’d be interesting to be in two different groups at the same time - maybe with the same basic character and see how it evolves differently. Should be an interesting character study and since I can mostly adjust my schedule every week, I have enough time for both.
Oh and the 30th works great for me :smiley:

1 Like

30th and longer session are fine by me :slight_smile:

Also,… welcome Sarah :slight_smile: you were the rogue in our pathfinder introduction right?

Yeah that was me. Hopefully my characters will last a bit longer this time :smiley:

4 Likes

Is 14:00 good for everyone, with an end somewhere between 22:00 & midnight, or are people more interested in a later and/or shorter game?

I am ordering new chairs, since I am literally one short, and we’ll eventually need them for the moving out party.

1 Like

i’m ok with 14:00 and a longer session :slight_smile:

Ya got it!

So to be clear: Saturday, September 30, 14:00, Siobhan’s house.

Dinner-wise, I can offer:

• chicken & wine sauce
  • Buffalo chicken dip (scharf)
  • tuna salad on baguette or with noodles (also scharf, but can easily be made not scharf) (note, tuna & veggies, and a bit of mayo holding it together, not a bowl of mayo with a few bits of tuna swimming in it, like most tuna salad I have experienced in Austria)
  • chicken salad like last time
  • we can order food

I am limiting us to those options because they involve minimal interaction during game time (I can prep beforehand, and (where necessary) just throw them in the oven, pull them out when ready, and then dinner). These are the least disruptive dishes I make. Or we can order food. If anyone has a preference, just let me know.

i’m fine with anyhting except the tuna :stuck_out_tongue: (got a minor fish&seafood allergy)

I’m okay with anything :blush:

Also, I just bought us extra chairs. No more worrying about garden chairs!

30th, 14:00 and longer session is fine by me but you don’t need to include me in any dinner plans, though.

Thx for offering to cook… guess the most hassle free would be just to order something whenever tho. Keeps it flexible :slight_smile: but i’m fine with everything

I see it like Martin, ordering sounds good. And yay! Extra chairs! :smiley:

1 Like

Ordering food it is! so… to sum up:

Saturday, September 30, Siobhan’s place, 14:00 to some unseemly hour, order food around dinner when we get hungry.

I will provide: Coke, Bubble Water, and Flat Water. Anyone who wants to is welcome to being alcohol, or simply something they prefer to drink than coke (like pineapple soda). I’ll also have a couple bags of chips and some candy, and people can bring any snacks they wish. But not too many, or we’ll spoil our dinners*.

I can’t wait. Starting next Thursday, I am literally gaming 4 days out of 5. I haven’t had a calendar booked like this since I was in uni making friends on the MUDs.

*which will also almost certainly be junk food, but that’s what game days are FOR

2 Likes

My paladin would certainly like to be alcohol

1 Like

I continually make that particular typo, and I really need to work on that. Normally I catch and edit in time. Not today.

sigh

But your paladin is welcome to BE ALCOHOL. Being a paladin, your alcohol would almost certainly have healing properties. Minus DEX & INT, +2 hit dice back.

He’d take that deal so often, he’d be the clumsiest idiot possible but he’d also be immortal :+1:

No, it’d be the rest of us taking the deal. He IS the alcohol, remember? We’d consume him completely within a couple of fights.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.