Lost Mines of Phandelver - #Easy

Finally got around to get the doodle up and running.

So, @Siobhan, @Simon, @Thopthes, @Tersidian and @Martin without further ado: when will be our 2nd session?

2 Likes

all possibilities should be ok for me :slight_smile:

At the moment, I am completely open.

So which day is it gonna be? :slight_smile:

If it still fits for everybody, we could go for Monday, 31st. Otherwise Wednesday would also work.

1 Like

looking forward to see you all again on monday, you could say Robert(o) is dieing for it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would vote for Wednesday if that would be possible for everybody. It’s much less stressful for me than Monday tbh.

Wednesday would work for me as well as Monday, so I would be fine with it.

Same… i can miss every attack roll on Monday and Wednesday … whatever you guys prefer in the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

both work for me too, so i don’t mind either way

Either day works for me. The lovely lady who cleans our house comes on Tuesday. So Wednesday would involve less cat fur (there’s never NO cat fur).

So are we on for Wednesday? 7 or 7:30? I can make my world-famous* buffalo chicken dip. Es ist Superbowl futter!

*while everything I have made on two continents clearly counts as “world-famous”, in this case, it’s the most popular recipe from the recipe part of the Frank’s Hot Sauce website.

I am up for Wednesday!

BTW: Do we wanna move this conversation to Whatsapp. The forum is cool and all but it’s public.

You just don’t want anyone crashing our game and stealing your buffalo chicken dip.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.