so the time might not be the best one to have personal meet-ups, but it does take some time to organise a meeting and find suitable players afaik. Thinking ahead, here’s what I’m looking for:
- a group of 3 to 6 players
- an exciting D&D 5e adventure with a combat/social/exploration ratio of approx. 30/30/40 and definitely with some horror/mystery elements as well as some homebrew vampires (yes, vampires are a must at some point)
- a session 0 to grasp what kind of setting the group will be playing in (ranges from typical high fantasy to sci-fi survival) and what kind of topics we will or will not be dealing with
- a few sessions with one-shots and/or some short story-arcs borrowed from official modules to get acquainted
- proactive English-speaking players (beginners welcome) who can play on Tuesdays from 8pm to about midnight
- players who are ready to organise the meetings and chat OOC with a different service than Discord (e.g. Mail, Roll20,…
- players shall be 2 times vaccinated with booster and ready to provide a valid PCR test to join a live session
You can call me Gru (he/him) and I’m a rather new DM in my late 30ies. I can organise a location we can play at. I’ve had some games online and, honestly speaking, I really want to delve into live session and an immersive experience.
Should you be interested, just drop a line and I’ll get in touch with you for all further details.
Thank you for reading and happy 2022, everyone.