Looking for group

Hi all

My name is Marco. I’m 33, originally from Italy.
I moved to Vienna one week ago from Sweden and I’m looking for a group to play.
I have played a lot D&D both as GM and player. A bit of World of Darkness (Vampire, werewolf and the basic one), Cyberpunk (the very very old one).

I would be happy both to be a GM or player for Pathfinder. I would also like to play world of darkness. I’m less experienced with other games, but I would be very curious to try other rpg’s.

Looking forward to moving back into the rpg world!

Marco

Welcome!
Unfortunately it’s been quite silent on the looking for group part of the forum lately.
But there always is the weekly-games-group - it’s not based on a particular game or so - we play a lot of different ones - so dropping by for a game is quite easy. Just take a look at the thread in the general rpg section of the forum.

However, if you do want to run a game, maybe even a campaign of Pathfinder or D&D I’d be interested!

Hi Thopthes

Then I will come for the weekly meeting. If I understood correctly it’s at Spielbar every Thursday at 19:00-19:30, isn’t it?

I can DM, but maybe we can discuss and try to find more players next week

Bye

It is, often around 19h30… And even then I am generally late…

Welcome to RPG Vienna!

[quote=“KauraKuitu”]Hi Thopthes

Then I will come for the weekly meeting. If I understood correctly it’s at Spielbar every Thursday at 19:00-19:30, isn’t it?

I can DM, but maybe we can discuss and try to find more players next week

Bye[/quote]
Just drop a line in the weekly games thread so the people know you’ll show up. Not to mention check if you’d even be interested in the game for that particular evening.