Looking for DM for our Group!

Hello everyone, I am really really really new on this website because someone mentioned it during my research, so please be patient with me! haha

So to start with what I am actually trying to say with this Post: We are a group of 4 People (me including) who are aged from 20 to mid 20’s and would be looking for a DM for a campaign! Two of our Group are completely inexperienced as they never played before but are really interested in trying and two are semi inexperienced - we played once before but it didn’t hold on for long :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

I think this really might be the best place to ask for a DM to join us and find a good fit for us, so I am looking forward to your replies! :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

Thank you so much and I hope you all have a great rest of your day! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

hi,

What game do you want to play? With this description my assumption is dnd 5e. If that’s the case I’m happy to meet you and see if our interests align.

1 Like

Hello, thank you so much for your response!

I don’t really know what exact variety of Games there are, but I think we all (as in - us four haha) collectively agree that we would like to play dnd 5e! Most of my experience comes from Pathfinder, but I think thats not too different than dnd exactly? Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong! :blush: Nevertheless, I would love to talk it over and meet with you to see if we would fit together as a group!

Pathfinder split off from DnD 3.5 and then tried to distance itself from DnD with PF2. so yes. very similar.

I have a lot of the warcraft stories to tell. Ever since i started to play DnD i understand how similar the world, and even mechanics are to DnD. I played two of the WoW storylines as DnD adventures already and would like to play another one (or more than one) with you.

That sounds lovely, but I don’t think anyone of us played WoW before and we all rather would like to stay with a “neutral” and standalone storyline! :frowning: I’m sorryyy :smiling_face_with_tear:

i actually prefer when the players haven’t played wow.

regarding “neutral” storylines: I think every story can be, and for the most part has been, told in azeroth. there are stories for years. i’m sure some of them meet your expectations.

in the end it doesn’t matter if the big city is called Stormwind or Waterdeep.