Looking for a new group

Hi everybody,

Now with the new year, I would like to find a (new) D&Do 5e group either as a player or a DM. Since it’s still winter and numbers are rising again, COVID precautions are important to me. I am boosted myself and do PCR Tests 2-3 times a week. I would feel way more comfortable if everybody was too… :slight_smile:

A bit about me, my name is Manuel and i’m 28. I am fairly new in ttrpg’s in general and the groups I have played with often disbanded after a few sessions due to organisational issues. The few groups I played with I mostly Mastered. Maybe I’m not the best DM out there, but I am learning :slightly_smiling_face:

I can offer to run either Curse of Strahd, or a Homebrew Adventure I am currently working on. For the slim chance there is a DM out there who wants to join, I am also happy to just go along as a player.

I was hoping to play on a regular basis with one game every one or two weeks. If this sounds good to you, leave a comment or send me a message with your discord name, so I can set up something!

Hi Mane,

I’d be interested to join in as player (also can DM when needed). What schedule for games you have in mind? I think I can do couple of evenings a month.

Cheers and happy new year!

Hi! I dont have a specific day in mind yet, I just prefer agreeing on a regular work night to meet up. You can dm me with your discord handle if you want and we can talk about specifics

Hey there!

I`d also like to join :slight_smile:
i currently have a group but we dont play often and i need my dose of dnd each month :wink:
Im 26 and i play dnd for 2 years now and would like to be a player.
Im in the RPG Vienna Discord and my name is JomoHunter there.
Cheers!

Request sent :))

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.